Now Foods, L-OptiZinc, 30 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

A solid 3 star product.

Posted by thenourishedlife on Nov 28, 2012

I've tried several different zinc products over the years to help with my adult acne. This product is mildly helpful, and doesn't upset my stomach if I take it with a meal. However, it doesn't really compare to Jarrow Formula Zinc Balance, which I have found immensely helpful in clearing my skin. I will definitely switch back to Zinc Balance.

Good

Posted by Trinity on May 10, 2014

It's good, but 2 stars down for the fillers - one for the magnesium stearate and another one for the rice flour. Can't they not put any sh*t? I prefer to pay a buck or two more, but to have all natural product that isn't harmful to my body!

Makes me so nauseous

Posted by Reviewer3058890 on Jun 02, 2012

I really can't take this zinc for a long period of time, because it makes me nauseous every time. Even if I take it with food, it doesn't matter. Zinc gluconate makes me less nauseous, but maybe that is only a sign that it isn't absorbed as well an this form is. So I really can't comment on the benefits, as I want to take it, but it's to hard on me to go through nausea every morning.

Makes me nauseous

Posted by Umbridge on Jan 27, 2011

This product makes me nauseous unless I take it later in the day and immediately after I've eaten. I've had this problem with other zinc supplements, but not quite as bad as this one. If you've taken zinc before and never had any problems, then go for it!

Unsure of chelated benefit

Posted by Reviewer1374200 on Feb 06, 2009

Have been using for half a month and although this is a short time I haven't noticed anything special. Benefits might be more noticable after a longer period.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »