nails and connective tissue

Posted by Reviewer2313637 on Oct 23, 2007

This along with Biosil has made a profound change in my body. My ankles always felt spained and my nails were soft and scaly. After taking l-proline along with biosil my ankles have become very strudy and my nails are hard as a rock. I know this stuff works because when I stop using them the old symptoms come back with in a week or so.

collagen

Posted by marcosandrey on Feb 05, 2014

Take this product with Glycine and Lysine, and more vitamin C, because then you will be providing substrate for the production of collagen. Do not fall into the big mistake of buying collagen as it is sold. Collagen is a protein, and protein is digested. Because if you buy collagen, your body will digest it! And will use what you thought was collagen in other amino acids. So the best way for you to produce collagen, collagen is not taking. And so, providing the substrate for the building of collagen! Simple! And physiologically consistent!

l-proline daily

Posted by Reviewer3074635 on Nov 08, 2007

i had a heel injury ,planters facitis or something like, that made me have to quit running for over a year. A friend said to take l-proline and 1000 m of vitamin c [to increase the l-proline's effectiveness] twice daily. i am 95% better and running again, i am continuing to stretch properly and have added l-proline to my other joint support suppliment ie glucosomine condrotin and msm to maintain heathy joints and connective tissue . I am 52 years young

great product!

Posted by naturalfoodofman on Nov 17, 2012

I have reserved to write a review until I got results back from my blood work. This with L-Lysine and vitamin C has dropped my cholesterol, triglycerides, and my blood pressure as dropped and diabetes has dropped to low 6's after 5 months. The doctor has taken me off some blood pressure pills, lipitor, some diabetic meds. I am getting checked every 3 months and hopefully they will take me off more drugs. These vitamins are good and do work.

Kris from Cal.

Posted by Reviewer1161869 on Jan 18, 2012

Great stuff. I recommend stacking it with hyaluronic acid. Makes a huge difference when weight training and doing cardio. My joints feel great and I feel more balanced when pushing weights. My body just feels good. Now foods makes double strength Hyaluronic acid with l-proline and alpha lipoic acid. I recommend that pill instead of buying the l-proline separate. It makes a huge difference for people who are active. Gotta take it for at least a month..

Rob

Posted by Reviewer2532965 on Jun 19, 2008

In combination with Vitamin C and L-Lysine, it is an essential supplement for cardiovascular health and treatment of cholesterol problems. If used properly with the appropriate dosage of other supplements, CVD could be essentially eliminated.

Working product

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Jan 29, 2008

Has a noticeable positive effect on my skin.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2859480 on May 14, 2015

l- proline is part of the Linus Pauling heart protocol I take daily. 1000 mg l-proline,1000 mg l-arginine , 3000 mg l-lysine

Good

Posted by Reviewer2336592 on Jun 03, 2012

I have a congenital issue that causes my spine and pelvis to fuse together. It causes me some pain and this product helps reduce my pain. Works even better when taken w glucosamine.

Now Foods, L-Proline, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Mar 04, 2010

L-proline is an "osmolyte" which helps with protein folding.