Now Foods, L-Proline, 500 mg, 120 Vcaps

nails and connective tissue

Posted by Reviewer2313637 on Oct 23, 2007

This along with Biosil has made a profound change in my body. My ankles always felt spained and my nails were soft and scaly. After taking l-proline along with biosil my ankles have become very strudy and my nails are hard as a rock. I know this stuff works because when I stop using them the old symptoms come back with in a week or so.

l-proline daily

Posted by Reviewer3074635 on Nov 08, 2007

i had a heel injury ,planters facitis or something like, that made me have to quit running for over a year. A friend said to take l-proline and 1000 m of vitamin c [to increase the l-proline's effectiveness] twice daily. i am 95% better and running again, i am continuing to stretch properly and have added l-proline to my other joint support suppliment ie glucosomine condrotin and msm to maintain heathy joints and connective tissue . I am 52 years young

Kris from Cal.

Posted by Reviewer1161869 on Jan 18, 2012

Great stuff. I recommend stacking it with hyaluronic acid. Makes a huge difference when weight training and doing cardio. My joints feel great and I feel more balanced when pushing weights. My body just feels good. Now foods makes double strength Hyaluronic acid with l-proline and alpha lipoic acid. I recommend that pill instead of buying the l-proline separate. It makes a huge difference for people who are active. Gotta take it for at least a month..

great product!

Posted by naturalfoodofman on Nov 17, 2012

I have reserved to write a review until I got results back from my blood work. This with L-Lysine and vitamin C has dropped my cholesterol, triglycerides, and my blood pressure as dropped and diabetes has dropped to low 6's after 5 months. The doctor has taken me off some blood pressure pills, lipitor, some diabetic meds. I am getting checked every 3 months and hopefully they will take me off more drugs. These vitamins are good and do work.

Rob

Posted by Reviewer2532965 on Jun 19, 2008

In combination with Vitamin C and L-Lysine, it is an essential supplement for cardiovascular health and treatment of cholesterol problems. If used properly with the appropriate dosage of other supplements, CVD could be essentially eliminated.