A GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by 4762165343530753286 on Feb 22, 2016

It is difficult to find a vegetarian collagen. I like that this product is vegetarian. My knees are feeling better since I started taking it.

Good item

Posted by 5719739167011738101 on May 29, 2015

Good item fast delivery

great product

Posted by Reviewer2859480 on May 14, 2015

l- proline is part of the Linus Pauling heart protocol I take daily. 1000 mg l-proline,1000 mg l-arginine , 3000 mg l-lysine

Me gusta

Posted by 5399621749654807090 on Oct 28, 2014

No he notado nada extraordinario así de repente, pero desde que tomo esto junto con Q10, y ácido hialurónico con MSM, desde luego mi artrosis ha mejorado espectacularmente. Mis manos no se han deformado más y los dolores, de momento, han desaparecido. No puedo saber cuál de los suplementos ha hecho el milagro, ¡supongo que fue el conjunto de todos ellos¡

L-proline

Posted by 5339462769492882508 on Oct 26, 2014

I think that it is very good.

creat

Posted by 5188261072460561153 on May 28, 2014

using and enjoying

collagen

Posted by marcosandrey on Feb 05, 2014

Take this product with Glycine and Lysine, and more vitamin C, because then you will be providing substrate for the production of collagen. Do not fall into the big mistake of buying collagen as it is sold. Collagen is a protein, and protein is digested. Because if you buy collagen, your body will digest it! And will use what you thought was collagen in other amino acids. So the best way for you to produce collagen, collagen is not taking. And so, providing the substrate for the building of collagen! Simple! And physiologically consistent!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1091779 on Jan 12, 2014

Excellent Product

L proline

Posted by 4695413141263046363 on Dec 06, 2013

I am pleased with the product, but I wasn't very happy when I had to pay extra for shipping.With the order I paid $8 for shipping up front but once I received the order at the door, there was an extra charge of $10.00 for processing fee and $4.00 for a collection fee. I deal with many US companies and this is the first time I pay for these bogus charges. I need to make another order soon but I won't do it iHerb with these bogus charges. Thank you

Hard to find Proline

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Jan 29, 2013

but NOW delivers. Great stuff.