July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, L-Theanine, 100 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Best product against insomnia

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Apr 12, 2009

This is the best natural product against insomnia I've ever had. I wake up a bit sleepy, but that effect disappears after taking a shower. The relaxing effect works through the day after: it makes the mind less messy, more focused. Definitely a keeper.

NOW Foods L-Theanine w/ decaf green tea

Posted by Reviewer2558795 on Feb 19, 2008

Great stuff to take about an hour before bedtime. Unfrazzles the nerves so one can relax into sleep easier.

An excellent natural calming supplement

Posted by Reviewer2366534 on Mar 09, 2008

My wife and I both find l-theanine to be an excellent way of calming ourselves when we are feeling a bit 'frazzled'. It is particularly useful if you have drunk too much coffee, and have the caffeine jitters. It is not a sedative, but just calms and adds a certain serenity. We love it. Value for money is second to none.

It Helps, Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Oct 05, 2013

It works and help relieves my anxiety.

Relax, Refresh, Revive ► A Superb Quality L-Theanine Product !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Nov 28, 2013

L-Theanine is a relaxing but non-sedating amino acid. This product by Now Foods featuring Suntheanine which is an award-winning patented brand of L-Theanine from Japan. I like this great product a lot. It’s like yoga in a bottle because it helps to bring me back into balance with my nervous systems. Unlike other stress reducing supplements, Suntheanine does not cause drowsiness. Suntheanine brings a state of clarity into my day which can help me make better life decisions. I highly recommend this high quality product. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!