Natural sleeping supplement

Posted by rapunzel on Jan 08, 2016

Great for insomnia. But it did not help me for my anxiety.

restful sleep

Posted by 5018555146759771196 on Aug 04, 2014

using in combo with 5-HTP and Melatonin.....works great

Posted by 5060663044306214364 on May 22, 2014

I take 1-2 caps an hour before going to bed instead of prescription antihistamine (anxiety/insomnia), it is not as effective but usually calming enough and I don't have to worry about drowsiness the next day.

Posted by 5366855111704301016 on Apr 18, 2014

I choose the 100mg so that my wife could take it and my BIG dog gets it to, to help him with his fear of thunder. The product is very mellowing for both my wife as a college student, and the big puppy who is afraid of everything except an intruder. This product is a true blessing!

Great!

Posted by TheNorwegian on Apr 16, 2014

This really works, at least for me. Even on the first evening of taking theese I felt more relaxed and calm. There's a taste of green tea just as you swallow it, but it's not a bad taste.

Works amazing for me - would recommend to everyone!

Posted by 5421414132351175667 on Mar 26, 2014

This product is WONDERFUL and I've only experienced positive things from it! I take one or two a day. I've noticed feeling A LOT more productive--maybe even to the point of annoyance when I have nothing important to do haha! Possibly more focused too, though not extremely noticeably so. It enhances my mood greatly, especially when I take it with caffeine. I feel more carefree and just overall happier when taking this product. I've even noticed it helping with public speaking! I also used to have terrible sleeping problems but I have no trouble falling asleep at any hour of the night I choose to, since I've began taking this!! It is working great for me. Since I have zero negative things to say, I would definitely repurchase this product and recommend it to a friend!

I was hesitant.

Posted by Reviewer2484936 on Mar 02, 2014

Now vitamins is a trusted company. I have researched them. This product has definitely helped my ability to get to sleep and has me be more relaxed during stressful times.

good for anxiety and insomnia

Posted by Reviewer3256810 on Jan 16, 2014

This supplement helps with anxiety... it usually helps with sleep, and it makes me feel calm when I need it.

Really calm

Posted by 4941053031009701610 on Jan 12, 2014

It make me calm and more concentrate through out the day. It also help with my migraine, I have less migraine when I take this supplement

favorite supplement

Posted by 5606598651288594276 on Jan 07, 2014

This has turned to one of my favorite supplements, highly recommended. Great for mental concentration, focus and relaxation. I take 200mg 2-3 times a day. It removes the jittery effects from coffee and calms down the nervous system. Best part is it is also a very safe substance derived from tea.