Natural sleeping supplement

Posted by rapunzel on Jan 08, 2016

Great for insomnia. But it did not help me for my anxiety.

Stress-less

Posted by 5673682317556133077 on Mar 24, 2015

I've been using this for more than two weeks now, and I can honestly say there's a difference. I can feel it. I take one capsule an hour (more or less) before going to bed, plus I drink a good cup of Hops flower tea (also from iherb). At first I experienced a big positive change in my sleeping cycle and sleep quality. My dreams became much more lucid and my sleep became very hard, after the first week I started getting used to that, in a good way. The most important part is that during the days, after I started consuming L-Theanine, my panic levels went a down. The stress doesn't fade away completely, but become a bit translucent, and then easier to cope with. This is not a magic cure or anything, it won't make you panic-less. I suffer from a very harsh panic disorder and to have a day or two without a panic attack is blessed. And that is what I have achieved by using L-Theanine. One last thing, at the first week I also had a few stomach issues, I'm not saying it's necessarily related, since I had other dietary issues back then.

not my favorite

Posted by 5157609884189752766 on Dec 01, 2014

Not sure if this is helping to calm me.

restful sleep

Posted by 5018555146759771196 on Aug 04, 2014

using in combo with 5-HTP and Melatonin.....works great

No effect .

Posted by 5588468262247787396 on Jul 26, 2014

No effect .

Posted by 5060663044306214364 on May 22, 2014

I take 1-2 caps an hour before going to bed instead of prescription antihistamine (anxiety/insomnia), it is not as effective but usually calming enough and I don't have to worry about drowsiness the next day.

Helps me relax which leads to good rest

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on May 15, 2014

As I understand it, L Theanine occurs in the body naturally. Extra provides relief for your body when you're under a stressful situation and trying to sleep. I've only been taking it for just over a week but is definitely helping.

Works okay, I guess

Posted by Reviewer1617001 on May 08, 2014

It's hard to determine how effective a product really is, when you're not sure it's exactly what you need. I trust Now Foods for quality and potency, but sometimes it seems that anti-anxiety supplements can have the opposite effect on me. I am not sure it has helped me relax and get to sleep better, but I have typically used it with other supplements at the same time, so I can't really say which one helped me get to sleep.

Posted by 5366855111704301016 on Apr 18, 2014

I choose the 100mg so that my wife could take it and my BIG dog gets it to, to help him with his fear of thunder. The product is very mellowing for both my wife as a college student, and the big puppy who is afraid of everything except an intruder. This product is a true blessing!

Great!

Posted by TheNorwegian on Apr 16, 2014

This really works, at least for me. Even on the first evening of taking theese I felt more relaxed and calm. There's a taste of green tea just as you swallow it, but it's not a bad taste.