Not sure about the title

Posted by 5757616888799286953 on Jan 21, 2014

Good product, however the double strength claim is a bit misleading. There are many theanines this price. I guess it is referring to their product line.

Oliver

Posted by 5525541882922214255 on Jan 14, 2014

Very good for relaxation.

Now Foods, L-Theanine, Double Strength, 200 mg, 60 Vcaps

Posted by 5044326482617586793 on Dec 19, 2013

take twice or once per day, have good sleep, special for my son, he can deep sleep then can make concentrate during study.

difficult to dose

Posted by OrganicGirl on Dec 08, 2013

L-Theanine is used for pets in case of excessive barking, anxiety, fear, bad listening etc. I use it for my dog. The right dose for her weight is 100 mg so I had to give her half the contents of a capsule. Not that hard you might think ? About 1/4 part of the powder in the capsule was dried. I had to push real hard to getting out the powder. Most of the content was spilled because the capsules slipped out of my hands. NOW has also 100 mg capsules but they contain Green Tea extract so I switched to another brand. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

I will order this again

Posted by 5329085769764326586 on Nov 11, 2013

A good quality supplement in a therapeutic dose.

Effective in its own way

Posted by 5738304388615102739 on Jun 18, 2013

The only reason I will give this 5 stars is that it does have a calming effect where it makes you less edgy or anxious. It's not a solution for my anxiety, but it does make me sleep better. As for the brand, Now Foods are always trust worthy. For Canadians concerned for the delivery time, it took 2 weeks (10 business days) to arrive in the GTA where I live (Toronto).

Great product

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 16, 2013

There are already over 100 good reviews so I won't repeat the frequently stated benefits. This is a great thing to try before trying an over the counter sleep drug or a prescription drug. I will say that this is an amino acid and to be most effective you should take on an empty stomach. I have seen some say they take it at dinner time and this will not be as effective. This may have been the problem with the few reviewers who said it did not work at all. As for the one or two that had a stomach issue while taking it, they could try taking it with more water. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Never delivered by iHerb

Posted by 5194310709646974237 on Feb 21, 2013

I never got te product delivered and I am not the only one First and last time that I ordered something at iHerb.com Not even(part of) my money back This is the wordt service I ever encountered

relaxing and calming effect!

Posted by Reviewer1927634 on Nov 22, 2012