more for mood than sleep

Posted by burdypie on Sep 28, 2014

I take this at night to help my mood the next day.This combined with high dose rhodiola, B6, B2 (must take these B's together in the same dose) and multi 100 B's all from NOW keep me off prescription anti-depressants, plus vege's to keep the seratonin powerhouse, the stomach, from acidity. I do sleep better as well.

Works well.......Magnesium Sterate Sucks!!!

Posted by Reviewer1403500 on Aug 28, 2013

I really liked the product I used it in the evening to relax it really does work to ease anxiety so I sleep better!! The Only issue is, it has Magnesium Stearate WHY?? MS screws up my intestines and stomach, So I decide to purchase the Now L Tryptophan pure powder works faster and much more potent without all the fillers and ridiculous additives.

Help for Insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Mar 24, 2011

I use L-Tryptophan as part of a doctor prescribed 'cocktail' of supplements for treatment of chronic insomnia. Now Foods is a good value for the price.

Trytophan

Posted by 4706016622426932492 on Mar 13, 2015

I've been using this product for about two weeks now, but I've decided to return to the Bluebonnet capsules. This L-Tryptophan has an artificial feel to it (and it's sharply obvious the first few times taking it). Also it takes a much larger dose than the Bluebonnet one to feel it working well.

L-Tryptophan 1000

Posted by Reviewer1422883 on Feb 18, 2011

Good product, however shipping costs too high, and got hit at the border as well. You need to establish a cross-border location in order for people to keep ordering.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »