really notice a difference

Posted by Reviewer1505641 on Feb 15, 2008

just take 2 @ bedtime,sleep like a baby...also way better head-space,my daughter who has chronic insomnia tried some,worked well for her,she has ordered her own.great product!

relaxing

Posted by Reviewer1564169 on Jan 27, 2010

I have a hard time getting to sleep and this seems to work really well, I just drift off. There is not groggy feeling when I wake up.

Restless Spirit

Posted by Reviewer2853430 on Jul 20, 2010

Tryptophan is a great natural alternative for insomnia. You might want to use it together with GABA to slow your brain wave frequencies down at night

not bad

Posted by Clarissa on Dec 30, 2011

Didn't help me get to sleep but certainly improved my mood the next day!

Muito bom para o sono!

Posted by BrasilCliqueAqui on Nov 25, 2013

. Helps me to relax and fall asleep. Use it with empty stomach and with no protein or other amino acids. . Ajuda a relaxar e a pegar no sono. Tomar com estômago vazio e sem outras proteinas e outros aminoacidos pois pode comprometer a eficácia do produto.

I satisfied with the product

Posted by Reviewer2302206 on Aug 20, 2016

This product helps me to sleep more deeply and i wake up feeling more alert than before. But, some times it seems that it does not help. I do not know reason but maybe i take tryptophan too quick after meal. Or maybe something else :-) I will continue to use this product.

helps to relax

Posted by 4999552043609988259 on Dec 01, 2016

it does what it exactly says on the information label...it helps to relax and be calm through out the day, especially when taken in the morning, the work at the job is being done more calm and relaxed.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3203853 on Apr 07, 2012

However, I found it cheaper at other sites, so I will be buying it there in the future

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Dec 19, 2010

I use it together with Enzymatic Therapy, Revitalizing Sleep Formula. Together they work well. I take one of each. It is not a knock out pill, but subtle. It will help you relax, so that you fall asleep more easy.

good

Posted by Reviewer2592113 on Dec 20, 2011

It works!!