L-tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer3260843 on Jan 23, 2009

I find that this helps me to sleep deeper and if I awaken I am able to get back to sleep.

Best natural anti depressant!

Posted by Reviewer2193674 on Jan 24, 2009

Have been using this for a couple of years as a natural anti depressant. NO SIDE EFFECTS and is not addictive like prescription meds. I work in a health food store and recommend this to customers looking for mood support, appetite control, sleep aid, etc.

sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on May 28, 2008

I used Drs. Best and loved it, they doubled the price recently so I tried this and this is just as good at a lower price, plus I don't have to try and dissolve powders as it is in capsule form

Very pleased - Take with Vitamin B6 P-5-P for maximum results.

Posted by Reviewer1990660 on May 04, 2010

I love L-Tryptophan!! It's been really nice for my anxiety and depression. I'm weaning off Celexa and Valium and this has been allowing me to do so without flipping out. (IMPORTANT: Be sure to consult your physician before taking this with any anti-depressant as the combo can be toxic!) The first couple doses did make me a bit tired during the day but my body adjusted and now the tiredness has turned into a general calm. I definitely notice when I forget to take these regularly. For best effects, take these either an empty stomach or with some complex carbs. Do not take with protein or shortly before or after eating protein. Also Vitamin B6 P-5-P (Pridoxal 5' Phosphate) is essential for maximum absorption, not only for L-Tryptophan but many other amino acids. Chances are your Vitamin B Complex does NOT have the P-5-P version of B6. Mine didn't and I had to order it separately, but it was well worth it! I could really tell the difference in effectiveness!

It really works!

Posted by 5670360866224921779 on Jun 29, 2013

You sleep like a baby and don`t have a hangover the next day. I am really surprised. I have tried melatonin supplement before and it didn't work for me. But this one works miracles.

using for sleep

Posted by 5761101439668124507 on Jun 19, 2015

Using this AA in conjunction with 3 others plus herbs and magnesium - I have managed to turn around a 35 year habit of type 2 insomnia that has responded to no other forms or combinations od treatments. I'm now sleeping through the night and waking fully rested at least 5 nights out of the week. This is nothing short of miraculous in my experience. All the AA products that I use are the Now Brand and their price combined with effectiveness makes this a product that I am more than happy to recommend to anyone.

Relax max

Posted by 4985636783252929663 on Nov 11, 2014

Ce L Tryptophan est idéal pour être cool, bien dormir après quelques jours de prise à raison de 500 mg/jour. Après cinq jours, je me réveillais comme un enfant de 10 ans, c'est à dire en super forme dès le lever. Donc 5/5 car l'effet est garanti et que la qualité du sommeil, c'est très important ! Je recommande bien sur, au vu du prix !

Great value and quality

Posted by Reviewer1804101 on Jan 27, 2010

excellent product, highly recommended. Noticeable improvement in mood, and reduced appetite which has really helped with carbo cravings!

Good alternatavie to melatonine

Posted by Reviewer2949471 on Apr 04, 2008

And it does not leave you with a sleep aid hangover like most other products.

Musician and healer

Posted by Reviewer1066250 on Jan 05, 2009

A most pure product at a best price. A good adjunct for enabling sleep per Hulda Clark's protocols.