Musician and healer

Posted by Reviewer1066250 on Jan 05, 2009

A most pure product at a best price. A good adjunct for enabling sleep per Hulda Clark's protocols.

Good alternatavie to melatonine

Posted by Reviewer2949471 on Apr 04, 2008

And it does not leave you with a sleep aid hangover like most other products.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1382234 on May 25, 2010

I take two 30-45 minutes before wanting to sleep and it effectively winds me down. Even after exercising fairly late to bedtime, it is effective.

Great value and quality

Posted by Reviewer1804101 on Jan 27, 2010

excellent product, highly recommended. Noticeable improvement in mood, and reduced appetite which has really helped with carbo cravings!

Excellent for relaxation for both sleep and alertness

Posted by Reviewer1835084 on Jun 15, 2010

I have found Tryptophan to be a natural way to relax my body and sense of well-being that both allows me to sleep easier and be alert and relaxed during the day. I use it whenever I have headaches or body aches.

It really works!

Posted by 5670360866224921779 on Jun 29, 2013

You sleep like a baby and don`t have a hangover the next day. I am really surprised. I have tried melatonin supplement before and it didn't work for me. But this one works miracles.

Relax max

Posted by 4985636783252929663 on Nov 11, 2014

Ce L Tryptophan est idéal pour être cool, bien dormir après quelques jours de prise à raison de 500 mg/jour. Après cinq jours, je me réveillais comme un enfant de 10 ans, c'est à dire en super forme dès le lever. Donc 5/5 car l'effet est garanti et que la qualité du sommeil, c'est très important ! Je recommande bien sur, au vu du prix !

Works

Posted by Sandra on Jul 23, 2015

Worked for first 2 weeks but then it stopped. Now I am taking 5 HTP and it keeps me asleep. Better than Tryptophan as I stay asleep the whole night and don't go to the toilet like I normally do otherwise.

Muito bom para o sono!

Posted by BrasilCliqueAqui on Nov 25, 2013

. Helps me to relax and fall asleep. Use it with empty stomach and with no protein or other amino acids. . Ajuda a relaxar e a pegar no sono. Tomar com estômago vazio e sem outras proteinas e outros aminoacidos pois pode comprometer a eficácia do produto.

relaxing

Posted by Reviewer1564169 on Jan 27, 2010

I have a hard time getting to sleep and this seems to work really well, I just drift off. There is not groggy feeling when I wake up.