Relax max

Posted by 4985636783252929663 on Nov 11, 2014

Ce L Tryptophan est idéal pour être cool, bien dormir après quelques jours de prise à raison de 500 mg/jour. Après cinq jours, je me réveillais comme un enfant de 10 ans, c'est à dire en super forme dès le lever. Donc 5/5 car l'effet est garanti et que la qualité du sommeil, c'est très important ! Je recommande bien sur, au vu du prix !

using for sleep

Posted by 5761101439668124507 on Jun 19, 2015

Using this AA in conjunction with 3 others plus herbs and magnesium - I have managed to turn around a 35 year habit of type 2 insomnia that has responded to no other forms or combinations od treatments. I'm now sleeping through the night and waking fully rested at least 5 nights out of the week. This is nothing short of miraculous in my experience. All the AA products that I use are the Now Brand and their price combined with effectiveness makes this a product that I am more than happy to recommend to anyone.

Price and Quality!!

Posted by Reviewer2443878 on Apr 01, 2009

I'm so glad I found this site! The price and quality of this supplement is superb!!

Better product

Posted by Reviewer1463500 on May 01, 2009

I.ve tried a few brands of L-Tryptophan and I 'll stick to this one Better product better result and better price. It's a winning combination

Need Help Sleeping

Posted by Reviewer3221587 on Jun 26, 2009

If you need sleep and don't want to take sleeping pills, this is your answer. It also helps to improve your mood.

Good alternatavie to melatonine

Posted by Reviewer2949471 on Apr 04, 2008

And it does not leave you with a sleep aid hangover like most other products.

Musician and healer

Posted by Reviewer1066250 on Jan 05, 2009

A most pure product at a best price. A good adjunct for enabling sleep per Hulda Clark's protocols.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1382234 on May 25, 2010

I take two 30-45 minutes before wanting to sleep and it effectively winds me down. Even after exercising fairly late to bedtime, it is effective.

Great value and quality

Posted by Reviewer1804101 on Jan 27, 2010

excellent product, highly recommended. Noticeable improvement in mood, and reduced appetite which has really helped with carbo cravings!

Excellent for relaxation for both sleep and alertness

Posted by Reviewer1835084 on Jun 15, 2010

I have found Tryptophan to be a natural way to relax my body and sense of well-being that both allows me to sleep easier and be alert and relaxed during the day. I use it whenever I have headaches or body aches.