not bad

Posted by Clarissa on Dec 30, 2011

Didn't help me get to sleep but certainly improved my mood the next day!

Restless Spirit

Posted by Reviewer2853430 on Jul 20, 2010

Tryptophan is a great natural alternative for insomnia. You might want to use it together with GABA to slow your brain wave frequencies down at night

Muito bom para o sono!

Posted by BrasilCliqueAqui on Nov 25, 2013

. Helps me to relax and fall asleep. Use it with empty stomach and with no protein or other amino acids. . Ajuda a relaxar e a pegar no sono. Tomar com estômago vazio e sem outras proteinas e outros aminoacidos pois pode comprometer a eficácia do produto.

relaxing

Posted by Reviewer1564169 on Jan 27, 2010

I have a hard time getting to sleep and this seems to work really well, I just drift off. There is not groggy feeling when I wake up.

Dog is calmer during thunderstorms ******** Great for stress relief*******

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012

My dog is easily upset and scared of thunderstorms. I don't like medicating him so after some research I tried this. He is more calm and I feel better that this is more natural than the meds his vet gave him. I also have had relief from stressors such as work. I can take it at work and not have to worry about the effects like in heavy presciptions. It won't make you drowsy. Just less stress and better to cope (more relaxed). Take on an empty stomach for best results!

Works

Posted by Sandra on Jul 23, 2015

Worked for first 2 weeks but then it stopped. Now I am taking 5 HTP and it keeps me asleep. Better than Tryptophan as I stay asleep the whole night and don't go to the toilet like I normally do otherwise.

Calming

Posted by Reviewer3331455 on Sep 22, 2009

If you're super stressed you probably won't notice but if you need a bit of calming after a hectic day these work pretty well. Pills are a good size but go down fairly easy.

Just Okay...

Posted by Reviewer2057592 on Mar 23, 2009

I've been taking another brand and decided to try this one and it doesn't work as well. I'm dissapointed. I'll have to go back to the other brand that iHerb sells.

Service.

Posted by Reviewer2817646 on Aug 02, 2009

Excellent. Very efficient.

L-Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer3153499 on Aug 10, 2009

Excellent for a sleep aid!