New To iHerb?

Now Foods, L-Tryptophan, Double Strength, 1,000 mg, 60 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

Now foods L-Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer1789380 on Mar 15, 2011

I believe this is working as advertised. It is a little soon to tell as I've only been on it a week, certainly I am falling asleep easier, I still wake during the night but given I've had terrible insomnia for over 12years (even strong sleeping tablets don't work for me) this is a positive and promising start.

I feel sleepy the next morning. . .

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Jun 20, 2013

I think this works well. You really have to give you body at least 8 hours of rest to avoid feeling groggy the next day. Other than that, I feel more relaxed in general, so it must be working...

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1180981 on Sep 13, 2010

This product is pretty reliable and helps me get back to sleep at night.

Works well.......Magnesium Sterate Sucks!!!

Posted by Reviewer1403500 on Aug 28, 2013

I really liked the product I used it in the evening to relax it really does work to ease anxiety so I sleep better!! The Only issue is, it has Magnesium Stearate WHY?? MS screws up my intestines and stomach, So I decide to purchase the Now L Tryptophan pure powder works faster and much more potent without all the fillers and ridiculous additives.

Help for Insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Mar 24, 2011

I use L-Tryptophan as part of a doctor prescribed 'cocktail' of supplements for treatment of chronic insomnia. Now Foods is a good value for the price.