Now Foods, L-Tyrosine, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

Good value.

Posted by Reviewer1842198 on Aug 24, 2009

I've been taking L-Tyrosine for about 6 months for low thyroid function and notice a HUGE difference in my symptoms. Hair loss has diminished, depression is under control, skin dryness has improved...and I take no other medication for any of these things! I would highly recommend this product for anyone who suspects low thyroid function to be an issue.

L-Tyrosine

Posted by EirikCor on May 01, 2012

My doctor prescribed me l-phenylanine to help me deal with moodswings after hard workout/tournaments. Since its cheaper for me to order it from iherb, than buy with prescription at pharmacy here, i bought both l-phenylanine and "just for fun" l-tyrosine. The l-phenylanine gave me a bad headache, while l-tyrosine somehow (and very unexpected) brought relive to the mood swings (and yes, i know it shouldnt -but it does) ..so, thumbs up L-Tyrosine.

Heart Smart

Posted by Reviewer2757004 on Jul 05, 2009

Tyrosine is great for stress. An herbalist recommended it for calming nerves. It is also great for the thyroid, depending on the issue. I feel very calm in spite of stressful situations when I use tyrosine. I-Herb always delivers fast so no complaints!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2624260 on May 14, 2008

Not too sure how it would work by itself as Im taking DMAE, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine and Theanine in the morning for mild depression and lack of concentration. The cocktail definitely improved my mood, energy and confidence at work. Laughters pop up naturally and easier now... I'm happy with the results, no need to take other doses during the day and no side effects so far; no coming ups and downs, it just naturally improves my mood. Also take 50mg of 5-HTP at night and it helps me to sleep like a baby. Regular exercise is also important and this helped me to move my bum and hit the gym.

L-Tyrosine.

Posted by Reviewer3244249 on Jan 08, 2009

Just started it. Supposed to be good for the thyroid. Time will tell but so far it seems to have had a positive effect. One should do their own research on this specific nutrient.