Good value.

Posted by Reviewer1842198 on Aug 24, 2009

I've been taking L-Tyrosine for about 6 months for low thyroid function and notice a HUGE difference in my symptoms. Hair loss has diminished, depression is under control, skin dryness has improved...and I take no other medication for any of these things! I would highly recommend this product for anyone who suspects low thyroid function to be an issue.

L-Tyrosine

Posted by EirikCor on May 01, 2012

My doctor prescribed me l-phenylanine to help me deal with moodswings after hard workout/tournaments. Since its cheaper for me to order it from iherb, than buy with prescription at pharmacy here, i bought both l-phenylanine and "just for fun" l-tyrosine. The l-phenylanine gave me a bad headache, while l-tyrosine somehow (and very unexpected) brought relive to the mood swings (and yes, i know it shouldnt -but it does) ..so, thumbs up L-Tyrosine.

Heart Smart

Posted by Reviewer2757004 on Jul 05, 2009

Tyrosine is great for stress. An herbalist recommended it for calming nerves. It is also great for the thyroid, depending on the issue. I feel very calm in spite of stressful situations when I use tyrosine. I-Herb always delivers fast so no complaints!

the FOG is lifting...

Posted by sincerelysarah on May 15, 2012

I'm taking this within the following combination:Doctor's Best Best L-Tryptophan-500 mg, Now Foods-L-Tyrosine-500 mg. and Now Foods 5-HTP-100 mg. I found that I MUST take them before bed, but I do seem to sleep very well with them. What I noticed in the last couple weeks is that I am more perceptive, alert and decisive than usual. I feel like I'm coming out of the "FOG" so-to-say.

l-tyrosine

Posted by Reviewer1688103 on Jun 27, 2011

good product been using for several years.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2624260 on May 14, 2008

Not too sure how it would work by itself as Im taking DMAE, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine and Theanine in the morning for mild depression and lack of concentration. The cocktail definitely improved my mood, energy and confidence at work. Laughters pop up naturally and easier now... I'm happy with the results, no need to take other doses during the day and no side effects so far; no coming ups and downs, it just naturally improves my mood. Also take 50mg of 5-HTP at night and it helps me to sleep like a baby. Regular exercise is also important and this helped me to move my bum and hit the gym.

Good enough for me

Posted by Reviewer3177127 on Mar 04, 2012

I take tyrosine at a fairly high dose (6000mg) to treat low energy and apathetic depression. This product works great for me. Buying it in bulk makes sense if you are taking a high dose like I am. But if you're just wanting to try the brand out, or try tyrosine in general, it's better to get a smaller quantity. Tyrosine doesn't agree with everyone's system. I've heard comments that the quality of amino acid supplements varies wildly across brands. I have only tried a few brands- NOW and Sisu. Both were good enough for me and my needs, and about the same in strength/effectiveness, etc.

L-Tyrosine, 500 mg WORKS !!

Posted by Reviewer3132614 on Apr 04, 2008

I have been taking this product for two weeks now, and must say I have noticed a difference. My moods have been better, and I am more alert, and productive. I have no complaints !!

Value price !

Posted by Reviewer2656900 on Mar 10, 2008

2カプセルでシャキッとした感じになります。やる気の出ない朝などは重宝しますね。 この価格で続けてくれますと非常に助かります。

zippity no blahs

Posted by Reviewer3300435 on May 19, 2008

this seems to be a real mood lifter and energizer,w/o the strong ups and downs of energy drinks, tripple expresso latte/chais etc.....