Now Foods, L-Tyrosine, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

Helping with my fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer2960560 on Sep 07, 2010

L-Tyrosine has been helping me a lot with raising my dopamine levels, which has reduced my pain related to fibromyalgia. Even though it can raise blood pressure, I have yet to have a problem with that. I really like Now brands, and iHerb always has the lowest prices. (Always take tyrosine with B vitamins for proper absorption)

swell! Energy and focus!

Posted by madamechausseurs on Jan 02, 2012

Bought this for adult ADD symptoms and the resultant anxiety/lack of energy. After 2 weeks I can say I think it's working very well! I have more motivation, energy and ability to finish things I usually would forget or drop. Female 5'4" and I take 4 pills/day (2000mg). I'm less overwhelmed and discouraged too. LOVE it!

an excellent alternative

Posted by Reviewer2833176 on Jan 12, 2012

i took an online test which pointed out I had a dopamine deficiency, and then I looked for natural supplement to treat this deficiency, and came across this product, it actually worked much better than all antidepressants I tried, they just make me feel better but dont improve my concentration, which was always my may problem and I guess was the reason for my depression, when my concentration is low, I can not do any work or feel motivated, and as a consequence I feel down and guilty and run into a loop of endless depression. now I can focus better and get things done as planned and as a result I can improve my mood and feelings.

Now Foods, L-Tyrosine, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1161869 on Feb 04, 2012

Used it only a few times.. It great for reducing stress and complete focus. Most pre-workout drinks have tyrosine in them which always pure concentration and focus. I think it works great for focus and stress. Takes away anxiety also. If You take this, try taking gaba, 5htp, etc.

L-Tyrosine

Posted by Reviewer2450327 on Jun 21, 2014

I've been taking this for about 4 months now and can feel a difference in my mood and energy. I'm not bouncing off the walls but I am not dragging either. I take one in the morning and one again about lunch time.