Now Foods, L-Tyrosine, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

Helps with adrenal fatigue

Posted by cristal on Jan 04, 2011

My doctor told me to start with 1 before bkfast and 1 before lunch (empty stomach) and to increase every three days (as needed to fight fatigue) up to 3 before bkfast and 3 before lunch. I made way up to the highest dose and it was WAY too much. I was clenching my jaws and getting headaches. I am back down to 1-2 a day (total) and am pleased.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2985883 on Oct 02, 2010

Contributes to the release of melanin and this affects very well on the skin pigmentation

Helping with my fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer2960560 on Sep 07, 2010

L-Tyrosine has been helping me a lot with raising my dopamine levels, which has reduced my pain related to fibromyalgia. Even though it can raise blood pressure, I have yet to have a problem with that. I really like Now brands, and iHerb always has the lowest prices. (Always take tyrosine with B vitamins for proper absorption)

an excellent alternative

Posted by Reviewer2833176 on Jan 12, 2012

i took an online test which pointed out I had a dopamine deficiency, and then I looked for natural supplement to treat this deficiency, and came across this product, it actually worked much better than all antidepressants I tried, they just make me feel better but dont improve my concentration, which was always my may problem and I guess was the reason for my depression, when my concentration is low, I can not do any work or feel motivated, and as a consequence I feel down and guilty and run into a loop of endless depression. now I can focus better and get things done as planned and as a result I can improve my mood and feelings.

Now Foods, L-Tyrosine, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1161869 on Feb 04, 2012

Used it only a few times.. It great for reducing stress and complete focus. Most pre-workout drinks have tyrosine in them which always pure concentration and focus. I think it works great for focus and stress. Takes away anxiety also. If You take this, try taking gaba, 5htp, etc.