| English
| USD ($)

Now Foods, L-Tyrosine, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

Great product

Posted by 4902470988202755921 on Feb 10, 2015

I’ve been taking this product for over two years and I love it. It’s really good for sleep deprivation, and for mood enhancing.. really important that you take it on an empty stomach for effectiveness. What I also like about NOW’s L-tyrosine is that its one of the few company’s that gives you good value for what you pay for. I strongly recommend it.

L-Tyrosine

Posted by Reviewer2450327 on Jun 21, 2014

I've been taking this for about 4 months now and can feel a difference in my mood and energy. I'm not bouncing off the walls but I am not dragging either. I take one in the morning and one again about lunch time.

Great product!

Posted by 4652439876663953277 on Nov 30, 2014

Great product for depression if you luck motivation to get out of bed and have problems with concentration. It helps to get through each day. I still recommend to first read The Mood Cure book to make sure Tyrosine is the best supplement for you type of mood disorder

Good enough for me

Posted by Reviewer3177127 on Mar 04, 2012

I take tyrosine at a fairly high dose (6000mg) to treat low energy and apathetic depression. This product works great for me. Buying it in bulk makes sense if you are taking a high dose like I am. But if you're just wanting to try the brand out, or try tyrosine in general, it's better to get a smaller quantity. Tyrosine doesn't agree with everyone's system. I've heard comments that the quality of amino acid supplements varies wildly across brands. I have only tried a few brands- NOW and Sisu. Both were good enough for me and my needs, and about the same in strength/effectiveness, etc.

Energy boost

Posted by Reviewer2205231 on Jul 11, 2011

I take this on the advice of a book I read "The Way Up From Down." This does a good job at regulating mood and provides more energy.