Very good

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Aug 15, 2011

Helps concentration

Great for a stressed out mom

Posted by Reviewer2383212 on Aug 15, 2011

this is great for sleep deprivation when up all night with a sick child or new baby.

Tyrosine

Posted by Reviewer2036525 on Aug 28, 2011

this is a good product at a good price. Tyrosine is helpful for the thyroid and especially for focus/energy. Best taken on an empty stomach.

Gives a pick-me-up

Posted by Reviewer2525005 on Dec 22, 2011

I take 2 capsules around 11AM, and they give me a 'boost'. I'm hypothyroid and the L-tyrosine helps to keep me going. Without it, I become more tired. It also helps me to keep the depression at bay that the hypothyroidism creates. I recommend this product.

This stuff rocks!!

Posted by Harpocrates on May 16, 2012

A good source of dopamine. Goes well with 5 HTP and Vitamin B6. Important to get blood tests in order to determin your levels so you can tweak how much of each you need.

Gives me lots of energy. Makes me more sociable.

Posted by danarm on Jul 17, 2013

Gives me lots of energy. Makes me more sociable. Precursor of dopamine, T4 and melanin. May make face darker because it is a melanin precursor. May cure gray hair.

Incredible

Posted by 4970705646497019714 on Feb 24, 2015

Taking one of these with B complex in the morning is fantastic if you are feeling "blah".

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Jan 27, 2015

I take a lot of supplements for health and fitness goals, this is a good addition to every supplement stack.

L Tyrosine is exactly what I need to be alive.

Posted by bobbienorthern on Nov 07, 2014

This tyrosine really works. I just received it three days ago and it worked on me the very first time I took it. It really has given me so much more energy and endurance just in a short three days. Everyone is different so each of us should work with it and figure out what is the best dosage for our selves. I have read every review in here on the tyrosine and it seems that it will affect each of us in a different way. I have really been in great need of this supplement and am so glad that I found it just by reading reviews of all the other supplements that I take. It helps to convert the T4 into the T3 so it seems to me it gives the thyroid a badly needed jump start for me. It has decreased my hunger and appetite also. My energy is really soaring like I used to me many years ago. I am 72 next month so for me to become so alive on this supplement it verifies how good it is. Give it a try as it may really help with energy, fatigue and endurance and also with reducing my hunger and appetite.

Serge

Posted by 5436054419938957068 on Nov 15, 2014

Fantastic !!! This is an entirely new level!