L-Tyrosine 500mg

Posted by Reviewer1656649 on Sep 15, 2013

Thanks so much!I feel so much better taking better taking this product. Kaye

L - Tyrosine

Posted by Reviewer1403500 on Aug 28, 2013

Love L - Tyrosine for anxiety as it calms me and helps me mellow out and get ready for bed does a great job for my adrenals but it does contain MAGNESIUM STERATE that sucks so I switched over to the Now pure powder form works better without the fillers

have not received yet

Posted by 5533436999846367462 on Aug 26, 2013

have not received yet

good

Posted by 4944060488251425667 on Aug 25, 2013

good product

Excellent product.

Posted by 5194959314557812925 on Aug 17, 2013

Highly recommend!

Gives me lots of energy. Makes me more sociable.

Posted by danarm on Jul 17, 2013

Gives me lots of energy. Makes me more sociable. Precursor of dopamine, T4 and melanin. May make face darker because it is a melanin precursor. May cure gray hair.

Only tried it today.

Posted by Reviewer2176291 on Jun 26, 2013

I use it to replace caffeine.

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptions

Posted by alloriginal on May 20, 2013

My wife uses this product because her underactive thyroid leaves her lethargic and sleepy. It does a remarkably good job in helping her feel more normal. She takes one capsule first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, and a second one mid-afternoon. She feels more energy and more mentally clear. Episodes of fatigue and weepiness have been banished since beginning this regimen. For us, it's been a lifesaver! No bad side effects, as far as we can tell. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

L-Tyrosine by Now Foods

Posted by sweden on Apr 12, 2013

Debilitated by ME (it's like Chronic Fatigue but it starts with a bad flu-like illness), I've spent years hardly able to leave my home due to fatigue. I've tried many products for it, but none really helped much. After taking Now Foods' Super Cortisol, Fo Ti (Nature's Way Fo-Ti Root and then Paradise Herbs Fo-Ti), and Now Foods' L-Tyrosine for 2 weeks, I perked up during the day and began needing considerably less sleep at night. These products are the only changes I've made in my life. (I take the maximum dosage given on each bottle.) I can't say if it's one of these products or the combination, but my energy level has increased considerably and my foggy brain has cleared. To anyone experiencing fatigue and/or brain fog, I'd suggest reading up on each of the products I've been using, then testing with one or all. It could take longer for you than it has for me, so don't give up!

Fab!

Posted by Reviewer2963761 on Feb 08, 2013

Have been taking this for 2 yrs along with other supplements for depression. Now foods is excellent quality. Take it on an empty stomach and wait 1 hr to eat. I take it first thing in the morning.