Great!

Posted by Reviewer2624260 on May 14, 2008

Not too sure how it would work by itself as Im taking DMAE, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine and Theanine in the morning for mild depression and lack of concentration. The cocktail definitely improved my mood, energy and confidence at work. Laughters pop up naturally and easier now... I'm happy with the results, no need to take other doses during the day and no side effects so far; no coming ups and downs, it just naturally improves my mood. Also take 50mg of 5-HTP at night and it helps me to sleep like a baby. Regular exercise is also important and this helped me to move my bum and hit the gym.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2815596 on Aug 23, 2010

This is a fantastic product if you have slow thyroid. It gives me just the right amount of energy without making me jittery.

Helping with my fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer2960560 on Sep 07, 2010

L-Tyrosine has been helping me a lot with raising my dopamine levels, which has reduced my pain related to fibromyalgia. Even though it can raise blood pressure, I have yet to have a problem with that. I really like Now brands, and iHerb always has the lowest prices. (Always take tyrosine with B vitamins for proper absorption)

Fab!

Posted by Reviewer2963761 on Feb 08, 2013

Have been taking this for 2 yrs along with other supplements for depression. Now foods is excellent quality. Take it on an empty stomach and wait 1 hr to eat. I take it first thing in the morning.

Great value and quality

Posted by Reviewer1804101 on Jan 27, 2010

I really feel the difference taking tyrosine - 1 cap in the morning and I really notice enhanced mental clarity and energy levels. Great value too

They seem to be working

Posted by Reviewer1617773 on Jul 13, 2012

I feel like I have a better outlook and don't feel so stressed. I feel happier so I'm guessing that they do what they say they do - give you some of that good ole dopamine! :) I have also been exercising more without complaint cause I'm just feelng good.

Perfect Dopamine Solution

Posted by 5292721239628557157 on Mar 31, 2015

If you have a big Dopamine consumption - this is the best solution to fill up the depots in body.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2050202 on Jul 12, 2012

I purchased this and Rhodiola to use for an anti-stress protocol and I can definitely feel a difference. My stress isn't gone completely but I feel like I'm handling stress much better.

Posted by Reviewer2122466 on Feb 07, 2011

puts me in a great mood thanks

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1892973 on May 27, 2010

nothing miraculous but slight improvement in appetite control, energy level and gradual weight loss. I will continue.