Now Foods, L-Tyrosine, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

L-Tyrosine

Posted by EirikCor on May 01, 2012

My doctor prescribed me l-phenylanine to help me deal with moodswings after hard workout/tournaments. Since its cheaper for me to order it from iherb, than buy with prescription at pharmacy here, i bought both l-phenylanine and "just for fun" l-tyrosine. The l-phenylanine gave me a bad headache, while l-tyrosine somehow (and very unexpected) brought relive to the mood swings (and yes, i know it shouldnt -but it does) ..so, thumbs up L-Tyrosine.

l-tyrosine

Posted by ling76 on Aug 11, 2012

These made me very tierd. Was hoping for the oposite effect as I bought it because of my CFS.

Heart Smart

Posted by Reviewer2757004 on Jul 05, 2009

Tyrosine is great for stress. An herbalist recommended it for calming nerves. It is also great for the thyroid, depending on the issue. I feel very calm in spite of stressful situations when I use tyrosine. I-Herb always delivers fast so no complaints!

A Definite Keeper for ADHD/Bipolar diagnosis

Posted by Reviewer1322482 on Mar 08, 2011

My son was taken Seroquel for years and last year we noticed that he started displaying a nervous tic. I immediately halted the Seroquel and gave him this and the Bio-Chem NAC Cysteine. Since taking it, he is calmer, more mellow and less anxious. He is actually more pleasant to be around. I'm so glad, that I researched the natural platform and preserved his behavior, where he would not be targeted because of those bothersome tics.

Energy improved!

Posted by Reviewer1871866 on Oct 06, 2009

When I notice my energy low, I will take 1 capsule on an empty stomach and this greatly helps. Also, I'm more alert! NOW is my favorite brand. No gluten in the ingredients!