Helps with adrenal fatigue

Posted by cristal on Jan 04, 2011

My doctor told me to start with 1 before bkfast and 1 before lunch (empty stomach) and to increase every three days (as needed to fight fatigue) up to 3 before bkfast and 3 before lunch. I made way up to the highest dose and it was WAY too much. I was clenching my jaws and getting headaches. I am back down to 1-2 a day (total) and am pleased.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2985883 on Oct 02, 2010

Contributes to the release of melanin and this affects very well on the skin pigmentation

Helping with my fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer2960560 on Sep 07, 2010

L-Tyrosine has been helping me a lot with raising my dopamine levels, which has reduced my pain related to fibromyalgia. Even though it can raise blood pressure, I have yet to have a problem with that. I really like Now brands, and iHerb always has the lowest prices. (Always take tyrosine with B vitamins for proper absorption)

swell! Energy and focus!

Posted by madamechausseurs on Jan 02, 2012

Bought this for adult ADD symptoms and the resultant anxiety/lack of energy. After 2 weeks I can say I think it's working very well! I have more motivation, energy and ability to finish things I usually would forget or drop. Female 5'4" and I take 4 pills/day (2000mg). I'm less overwhelmed and discouraged too. LOVE it!

Fab!

Posted by Reviewer2963761 on Feb 08, 2013

Have been taking this for 2 yrs along with other supplements for depression. Now foods is excellent quality. Take it on an empty stomach and wait 1 hr to eat. I take it first thing in the morning.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2050202 on Jul 12, 2012

I purchased this and Rhodiola to use for an anti-stress protocol and I can definitely feel a difference. My stress isn't gone completely but I feel like I'm handling stress much better.

They seem to be working

Posted by Reviewer1617773 on Jul 13, 2012

I feel like I have a better outlook and don't feel so stressed. I feel happier so I'm guessing that they do what they say they do - give you some of that good ole dopamine! :) I have also been exercising more without complaint cause I'm just feelng good.

Perfect Dopamine Solution

Posted by 5292721239628557157 on Mar 31, 2015

If you have a big Dopamine consumption - this is the best solution to fill up the depots in body.

Great for mental clarity

Posted by Bonfire on Mar 09, 2009

I started taking this when I started lifting weights, but I found that it helps my brain stay sharper.

L-Tyrosine, 500 mg WORKS !!

Posted by Reviewer3132614 on Apr 04, 2008

I have been taking this product for two weeks now, and must say I have noticed a difference. My moods have been better, and I am more alert, and productive. I have no complaints !!