NOW LACTOSE MILK SUGAR

Posted by Reviewer2289816 on Jan 20, 2009

A WONDERFUL PRODUCT. I USE IT TO PREPARE MY BABY'S MILK-BASED FORMULA. IT AIDS IN THE DIGESTION OF THE FORMULA. IT CAME TO ME HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AND I RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A GREAT LACTOSE PRODUCT.

Lactose

Posted by Reviewer1475761 on Sep 29, 2008

Lactose is a prebiotic that I use when making yogurt. I add it to milk before I heat it, and that lightly sweetens the yogurt.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1779853 on Feb 06, 2009

We use this Lactose in preparing home-made formula for our twins. We've very satisfied with this sugar.

Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer2854030 on Mar 04, 2009

Great product! Using in my baby's formula.

Just what I needed

Posted by Reviewer2047647 on Oct 29, 2009

I use this in my baby's formula. It was a little difficult to find so I was delighted to see that iHerb carried this product. It is just what I needed. Thank you, iHerb!

lactose

Posted by Reviewer2892936 on Aug 04, 2008

Great price and wonderful for the NT formula

Infants need lactose

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Oct 22, 2007

I used this in the baby formula recipe found in "Nourishing Traditions" for my adopted babies. I would heat the water with the gelatin and lactose to dissolve, then cool before placing in the blender with everything else. Babies need lactose for proper nervous system development. There's a reason God made milk with lactose!

Lactose tastes great but is hard to use

Posted by Reviewer2710938 on Sep 29, 2006

I love the flavor of lactose. Lactose tastes like milk flavored sugar. It goes well with all sorts of milk products. Little kids and toddlers love it. The problem with using lactose is that some people are lactose intolerant. I don’t know anyone who is lactose intolerant, so that is not a problem for me. The other problem is that lactose won’t dissolve in cold liquids making it impossible to use as a table sugar substitute. You need to boil it to get it to dissolve in anything. The sweetness isn’t strong until you dissolve it, so it must be dissolved. To make it easier to use, you can make your own lactose syrup by mixing powder lactose with a little boiling water.

fast delivery

Posted by Reviewer1691084 on Dec 26, 2007

very fast and prompt delivery, pleasure to do bussiness with. thank you

Lactose

Posted by Reviewer1776887 on Jun 14, 2008

Items came quick, great service!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »