Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, Lavilin, Underarm Deodorant Cream, 12.5 g (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Totally ineffective

13 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1639561 on Feb 11, 2008

Due to underarm sensitivity, I was looking for a gentle and effective deodorant - preferably one without aluminum. Lavilin looked to be the answer. After reading the other reviews, I decided to bite the rather expensive "bullet". Unfortunately my experience was identical to one of the other reviewers: This product had absolutely no effect - underarm odor became evident less than 24 hours after application. The next day I showered thoroughly and reapplied the cream (fairly heavily I might add), but the odor returned by the following morning. Since then I applied one of the deodorant stone products and have had no return of odor. For me, this product is worthless. P.S. My rating would be 0 stars, but 1 is the lowest allowed.

Very disappointed.

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1678106 on Aug 23, 2007

I decided to try Lavilin when my Crystone stick lost its effectiveness as the weather got warmer. I followed the instructions to the letter, including the 48 hours of no deodorant before using it the first time, but I began to notice body odor on the very first afternoon! It was no better than using nothing. I even gave it a second chance, and had the same results the second time. Based on the review I saw here, I was really looking forward to good results. Since then, I've read reviews elsewhere from people who have used the product for years and say that the formula has changed. They say it worked like a charm when it was in the black packaging, but when they changed the packaging they changed the product and it no longer works for them. It was a very expensive lesson I learned, at $18.20 with shipping.

Lavillin Underarm Deodorant Cream

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2187681 on Nov 29, 2008

I was not satisfied with this product. I don't have a particularly bad time with odor; often can skip deodorant and not have a problem until late the next day. I don't even need to reapply deodorant at the end of the day before a workout. This product did not protect me against odor at all, let alone for 7 days.

Horrible!

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by holahola on Jul 28, 2011

A white thick cream that reminds me of zink. Even how long I waited after applying it didnt disappear and I got marks on both myself, my clothes and bed. Was not gone even the morning after, and was hard to remove. I smelled really bad too, and I haven't started swetting yet!

Lavilin Underarm Deodorant Cream

Posted by Reviewer2260761 on Jul 26, 2010

I was very excited to try this product as i have been looking for and underarm deodorant for a long time. I was very disappointed with this. It did not work on me at all. I guess i will keep looking.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »