not a miracle for me

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Mar 17, 2008

I read about how you can go on for several days without applying deodorant - what an amazing thing to be able to do that, all without the nasty stuff in conventional deodorant/anti-perspirants. However, I have had mixed results with this product. I had one day where I applied it and within a couple of hours I was smelling something funky from my arm pits. For the most part I can only get 36 hours from this cream. I have tried all sorts of variables: not scrubbing during shower (and later not even soaping that area), not shaving, putting it on at night, applying liberally, applying sparingly, and not using other deodorants 48 hours prior. In short, I think I've tried them all, and I get the same result: about 36 hours. Don't get me wrong, going 24 hours without any odor is worlds better than the toxic junk you get in drugstores. I just wish my body chemistry would comply for 7 days. At this price, however, you're probably better off using Now's Deodorant Cream. You can use it every day (as opposed to Lavilin's directions to not use more than every 48 hours), and costs much less.

We like it - for the most part.

Posted by Reviewer1311402 on Apr 21, 2008

My family and I have enjoyed using your product. Although my son is going through puberty and required a few more applications than the rest of us, we still were excited about using some thing that's all natural. Sincerely, The Miles Family

deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2126040 on Jan 21, 2010

not too good products ,

A natural deodorant that works

Posted by Reviewer1312724 on Sep 14, 2010

erb had a much better price than my local store & co-op. This product actually works for me, altho' not for the full week.

Works ok.

Posted by Reviewer1517363 on Aug 04, 2011

Ordered this after reading so many great reviews. I followed all the directions but found that I was never really smell free. I was worried all day about odor so I reapplied after the first day. The second day was the same as the first. So I applied it again. And still I was a little bit funky. I had an important engagement where I needed to be smelling great, so I switched back to my old deodorant. I will give it a second try! Hoping it will do better.

Works but not for long

Posted by Reviewer1026271 on Oct 10, 2011

It does work and there is no smell for the first 3 to max 4 days definitely not a week

I wanted to love it!

Posted by Reviewer1531190 on Jan 22, 2012

I was so excited to try it and it seemed to work for a couple of weeks and then just stopped. I've really tried to make it work for me again but have had no success. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Oh well!

So so

Posted by New-Zealand on Apr 12, 2013

This doesn't really last a week, more like 3 days. Considering the price its a VERY expensive choice. The search continues...

(((

Posted by Reviewer2567408 on Oct 03, 2011

Doesn`t work on me. Lasts only 1 day.