Cool stuff

Posted by filmoyster on May 01, 2009

The only drawback is that there is a white residue, but otherwise it is an amazing product. I am just constantly surprised at how it keeps body odor away for days at a time. I do a 5th or 6th day application (instead of 7th) to be on the safe side.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Sep 09, 2008

I love this stuff-- it really works to keep odor away (but not wetness-- it is a deodorant, not anti-perspirant). I have to use it every other day-- I can't skip two or more days after one application, even though it's supposed to last for longer.

good saves from the smell

Posted by Julian on Jul 11, 2012

It works. The smell of saves, but if not greater than 2 times a day to wash off in the shower. I'm kind of a lot of time I spend in the water (swimming pool, sea) and the second half of the day the action is weakened

seems not bad!

Posted by 565eqe on Nov 03, 2011

love the fact that i dont have to put on deo everyday!

Good, but...

Posted by Reviewer2753421 on Mar 12, 2012

Maybe it is not working for me as ot shoul be, but i wore it for two days and then i need to renew it.

用了一次,还行

Posted by Reviewer2935839 on Apr 10, 2012

用了一次有除臭效果,不晓得一次用量多少,我敷的有点厚到第二天好像都没吸收干净,到今天有三四天吧了那没味,也不没特别出很多汗。

smachutta

Posted by Reviewer1644606 on Nov 14, 2007

I have believed in your product for many years and am very satified with it. Thank you

worth the price

Posted by Reviewer1530082 on Jun 05, 2008

this stuff is pretty good. i was really hesitant about paying $13 for it, but i love it. it doesnt smell strong like most deodorants.

Lavilin Cream Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2798478 on Jan 28, 2011

This Deodorant really does work although one reviewer was correct about reapplying after 6 days instead of 7. I found this is true for a very active person with work, sports etc and/or showering twice a day you will notice the need to apply sooner. You have to follow the directions completely and not mix with any other deodorants as suggested. I tried to go back to my favorite deodorant the next two weeks and it was not as effective as it had been for 3 years; this is why I only gave Lavilin 4 stars. I only tried Lavilin to see if it really works; so I guess if you start using it you will have to continue or give yourself a break from no deodorant in order to return to your favorite.

Lavilin-Underarm-Deodorant-Cream

Posted by Reviewer2697109 on Oct 09, 2010

Great deodorant protection. Yes, it does last for 7 days. Not crazy about the thickness of the cream when applying to the underarm. But it's worth the effectiveness of this deodorant.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »