推薦

Posted by 5502952322254928366 on May 29, 2015

去年買的,除臭效果很不錯,冬天時可以長達10天,可惜今年已下架了.:(

Lavilin is great

Posted by 4636724318176914086 on Nov 21, 2014

Lavilin is great, I have used this product in the past, for 25 years, & it works just like is says. It will not stop you sweating but it will keep you smelling fresh for weeks, even with hard work, exercise, like swimming, & showering every day. I cant praise Lavilin highly enough. John

The best!!!

Posted by 5565612260234659077 on Oct 25, 2014

The best!!! I use them 2 years. Only its.

although this is a Israeli product..

Posted by Reviewer2662387 on Aug 12, 2014

It is not the best time to buy a Israeli product, I guess. But this works very good to prevent odor. So I used this through the year, once a week.

Finally! Something that really works.

Posted by Reviewer2543171 on Jul 16, 2014

I have tried many natural deodorant products including the very popular crystal deodorants but in sunny and humid Singapore, I have not found any product that can keep me smelling fresh for 24 hours. Yes it does leave a white residue but when I rub it in, it actually makes my pits whiter, which is a plus for me. So now, I have nicer looking pits and smell fresh for at least 24 hours even though I work outside in a hot and humid environment! If this doesn't deserve five stars, then I don't know what else should.

Lavilin works!

Posted by Reviewer1935952 on Jul 10, 2014

up to 5 days without a smell, and no need in an additional deodorant. great product! you should use a really little bit of it about once a week.

Deodorant Cream

Posted by Reviewer3070200 on Jan 28, 2014

I was shocked when I got this because I must have ordered without understanding what I was getting. It was such a tiny little pot of deodorant and it goes on like a little dab of white paste that you spread in your arm pit. Well, I'm glad I got to try this great product because it does a darn good job. No smell, no sweat. Not messy at all. Works great. You only need a little dab.

A True Gift!

Posted by 5285219184452473430 on Oct 04, 2013

I absolutely LOVE this stuff!! It is the best underarm deodorant ever! I don't get a rash like some other natural stuff gives me .. even the salt rocks :( Lavilin works great!

Best deodorant ever!

Posted by 5464502530596832876 on Jun 02, 2013

This really works for me! When I work out every other day and shower it works for 7 days. If I shower every day it last for 5 days.

Lavilin user

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on Apr 29, 2013

I've used Lavilin for about 15 yrs because it works. Once a week application, it kills the bacteria that causes body odor. To me, it's a great value for the money! I hae no sensitivity with this product, no rashes. Be sure to use it at night, after shower to get the effective results.