best I've found

Posted by Reviewer2364518 on Dec 10, 2008

I can not use traditional deodorants because of skin reaction. Lavilin works great and doesn't bother my skin.

Lavilin is great!

Posted by Reviewer2534564 on Mar 04, 2007

Several years ago I had to quit wearing regular deodorant--my underarms broke out in a rash that I could not get cleared up as long as I continued to wear regular deodorant. I read an article about Lavilin and tried it. It was great! No rash, no odor, and I only use it once or twice a week. Absolutely the best and I will continue using it always.

The only underarm deodorant to use.

Posted by Reviewer1032424 on Jun 15, 2008

We have been using this product for 15 years. We could never be without it. We go six to seven days without worries. No staining of garments and no aluminum to worry about. The mere thought of having to go back to the roll-on stuff is frightening. The other thing to note is iHerb has the best price!!

Lavilin underarm deodorant cream

Posted by Reviewer1541165 on Mar 03, 2010

I am delighted with this deodorant. I tend to sweat alot and a tiny amount of Lavilin keeps me odour free for more than a week. It's so great not to be applying loads of chemicals to my skin every day.Thankyou for making it available to me in the UK.

My vote for best deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2832489 on Feb 10, 2007

I've been using Lavilin for about 20 years. It's an effective formula and one tub lasts for months.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer1403393 on Mar 11, 2009

Both my husband and I use this product. It's great. My husband, used deoderants before, and he smelled even with the deoderants. We've been using it for 6 months, and he doesn't smell. I recommend it for those that have bad B.O..

This works best for me

Posted by Reviewer3256329 on Jan 02, 2010

I have used this product for 15 years. I use it once a week. Before I found this product, I threw away blouses and dresses that I ruined with stains and smells. I never thought I would be normal until I found this easy to use product.

You need to give this 3 days to work.

Posted by Reviewer2205214 on May 07, 2009

Don't give up. It takes about three days for it to start to be effective. I can only go about 4 days without re-using it - but it works very well - surprising.

Lavilin underarm deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1896335 on Oct 28, 2008

Product provides effective control of odor between uses.

Under arm protection

Posted by Reviewer3112698 on Dec 10, 2007

I use this product once per week or so - maybe every other week along with the Tai Stone daily. I love these products