No Smells!

Posted by Reviewer2957900 on Jan 11, 2008

Only use once a week, and you will not smell!

My husband finds Lavilin an extremely effective deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer3106826 on Oct 13, 2012

Two years ago, my husband had an allergic reaction to a scented commercial deodorant, developping a severe, painful rash that took almost three months to heal. Once it had, we did some research into alternative types of deodorants and he began using Lavilin. He has used it ever since. He has had no skin sensitivities to this product and finds it controls perspiration odor very well. Recommended!

although this is a Israeli product..

Posted by Reviewer2662387 on Aug 12, 2014

It is not the best time to buy a Israeli product, I guess. But this works very good to prevent odor. So I used this through the year, once a week.

It works!

Posted by Santita on Jul 12, 2012

It works! At a temperature of 30 do not perspiration odor for 4-5 days. I really like this deodorant.

The best!!!

Posted by 5565612260234659077 on Oct 25, 2014

The best!!! I use them 2 years. Only its.

Lavilin is great

Posted by 4636724318176914086 on Nov 21, 2014

Lavilin is great, I have used this product in the past, for 25 years, & it works just like is says. It will not stop you sweating but it will keep you smelling fresh for weeks, even with hard work, exercise, like swimming, & showering every day. I cant praise Lavilin highly enough. John

推薦

Posted by 5502952322254928366 on May 29, 2015

去年買的,除臭效果很不錯,冬天時可以長達10天,可惜今年已下架了.:(

Lavilin

Posted by Reviewer1358547 on Jan 03, 2012

I have been using Lavilin for some years now, just wish it was still available in Australia. It is a very good product. The service was just great I had it within 14 days.

At last!A deodorant that actually works, thats not bad for my body<3

Posted by Reviewer2219915 on Jan 24, 2012

I have try a lot of different Kinds natural and organic deodorants, but never been satisfied, my old deodorant i had too use 5 times a day Because it did't work, and in almost give up on natural deodorant, but decided to give this one last try since i do not Want parabens in my skin. I was so happy to find that this deodorant actually worked I love this product, it last along time, At least for 3 days, i do not know if it last 7 days Because I usually shower after two or three days:) the smell is soft and after a time i don't smell it. No more sweaty smelling armpits:D

The best woman's deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1802317 on Jan 27, 2012

I am a very happy non perspiring woman now. I have tried other deodorants that do not work. I wanted to get away from the over the counter brands with all the chemicals and this is the winner!!