simply GREAT

Posted by 5056516791183580847 on Apr 13, 2013

been using this for 2 weeks now, and as promised, it works very very well. little bit hard to spread it evenly at first but my underarm stays fresh for days.

feedback

Posted by 5224492477222961266 on Feb 24, 2013

Thank you so much for fast delivery. Product is wondefull!

Good price.

Posted by 5334783807151584811 on Jan 20, 2013

I recommend everyone.

Lavilin, Underarm Deodorant

Posted by 5292174314469757245 on Jan 13, 2013

This stuff does work for me for a few days.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2691639 on Dec 29, 2012

Although it doesn't last me a week, maybe 4 or 5 days. I'm a super sweaty person so happy with that many days. Doesn't stain clothing & love not having to apply every day, plus the lack of aluminium & other nastys is great too.

meets my expectations

Posted by Morris on Dec 26, 2012

I am testing it for one month already. And it seems really work for me! No smell!

Effective and innovation - perspiration odours solved

Posted by 4887659750269337203 on Dec 13, 2012

This product works very well, no odour problems after perspiration. I am glad to be able to avoid chemicals and metals in antisperspirant. It is a small container and i have not yet worked out how much to use and how often. I think it will last for a few months. I like it and will get more. I recommend this product and vendor.

My husband finds Lavilin an extremely effective deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer3106826 on Oct 13, 2012

Two years ago, my husband had an allergic reaction to a scented commercial deodorant, developping a severe, painful rash that took almost three months to heal. Once it had, we did some research into alternative types of deodorants and he began using Lavilin. He has used it ever since. He has had no skin sensitivities to this product and finds it controls perspiration odor very well. Recommended!

It works!

Posted by Santita on Jul 12, 2012

It works! At a temperature of 30 do not perspiration odor for 4-5 days. I really like this deodorant.

Good deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1938492 on Jul 08, 2012

Can't say it helps with the underarms - seems like for me it doesn't work - would recommend for people who doesn't suffer from sweatening but need something to remove odour. But I began to use it for feet and it really works so I am happy and will definetely buy it again. Can't agree with some reviewer who say that it is expensive - the consumption is so small that you don't need to buy it very frequently.