No Smells!

Posted by Reviewer2957900 on Jan 11, 2008

Only use once a week, and you will not smell!

My husband finds Lavilin an extremely effective deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer3106826 on Oct 13, 2012

Two years ago, my husband had an allergic reaction to a scented commercial deodorant, developping a severe, painful rash that took almost three months to heal. Once it had, we did some research into alternative types of deodorants and he began using Lavilin. He has used it ever since. He has had no skin sensitivities to this product and finds it controls perspiration odor very well. Recommended!

It works!

Posted by Santita on Jul 12, 2012

It works! At a temperature of 30 do not perspiration odor for 4-5 days. I really like this deodorant.

Lavilin

Posted by Reviewer1358547 on Jan 03, 2012

I have been using Lavilin for some years now, just wish it was still available in Australia. It is a very good product. The service was just great I had it within 14 days.

At last!A deodorant that actually works, thats not bad for my body<3

Posted by Reviewer2219915 on Jan 24, 2012

I have try a lot of different Kinds natural and organic deodorants, but never been satisfied, my old deodorant i had too use 5 times a day Because it did't work, and in almost give up on natural deodorant, but decided to give this one last try since i do not Want parabens in my skin. I was so happy to find that this deodorant actually worked I love this product, it last along time, At least for 3 days, i do not know if it last 7 days Because I usually shower after two or three days:) the smell is soft and after a time i don't smell it. No more sweaty smelling armpits:D

The best woman's deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1802317 on Jan 27, 2012

I am a very happy non perspiring woman now. I have tried other deodorants that do not work. I wanted to get away from the over the counter brands with all the chemicals and this is the winner!!

works

Posted by Reviewer2424024 on Feb 01, 2012

It works but if you have blackheads, because ppl dont understand it

lavilin

Posted by Reviewer2592023 on Mar 04, 2012

works fine

Love!

Posted by danielledonohue on Apr 11, 2012

I love this stuff!!! The price may seem expensive, but it really lasts a long time! It is so convenient to only have to apply every 5 days or so. I LOVE how natural it is, and I don't have to worry about putting aluminum under my delicate armpit area. Highly suggest trying. At first you need to apply it a little more regularly, but once your body adjusts after a few weeks, it is only required once or twice a week! I work out everyday, too, so I put this stuff to the test!

Effective and innovation - perspiration odours solved

Posted by 4887659750269337203 on Dec 13, 2012

This product works very well, no odour problems after perspiration. I am glad to be able to avoid chemicals and metals in antisperspirant. It is a small container and i have not yet worked out how much to use and how often. I think it will last for a few months. I like it and will get more. I recommend this product and vendor.