Best deodorant ever!

Posted by 5464502530596832876 on Jun 02, 2013

This really works for me! When I work out every other day and shower it works for 7 days. If I shower every day it last for 5 days.

A True Gift!

Posted by 5285219184452473430 on Oct 04, 2013

I absolutely LOVE this stuff!! It is the best underarm deodorant ever! I don't get a rash like some other natural stuff gives me .. even the salt rocks :( Lavilin works great!

Deodorant Cream

Posted by Reviewer3070200 on Jan 28, 2014

I was shocked when I got this because I must have ordered without understanding what I was getting. It was such a tiny little pot of deodorant and it goes on like a little dab of white paste that you spread in your arm pit. Well, I'm glad I got to try this great product because it does a darn good job. No smell, no sweat. Not messy at all. Works great. You only need a little dab.

Lavilin works!

Posted by Reviewer1935952 on Jul 10, 2014

up to 5 days without a smell, and no need in an additional deodorant. great product! you should use a really little bit of it about once a week.

Finally! Something that really works.

Posted by Reviewer2543171 on Jul 16, 2014

I have tried many natural deodorant products including the very popular crystal deodorants but in sunny and humid Singapore, I have not found any product that can keep me smelling fresh for 24 hours. Yes it does leave a white residue but when I rub it in, it actually makes my pits whiter, which is a plus for me. So now, I have nicer looking pits and smell fresh for at least 24 hours even though I work outside in a hot and humid environment! If this doesn't deserve five stars, then I don't know what else should.

Wondeful

Posted by Reviewer1344881 on Feb 08, 2008

This Product slimply WORKS, been a user of Lavilin for almost a yr. you have to try it...

Under arm rash gone!

Posted by Reviewer1645273 on Mar 10, 2009

This amazing deodorant gets the job done with no burn or rash.

Lavilin user

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on Apr 29, 2013

I've used Lavilin for about 15 yrs because it works. Once a week application, it kills the bacteria that causes body odor. To me, it's a great value for the money! I hae no sensitivity with this product, no rashes. Be sure to use it at night, after shower to get the effective results.

The best deodorant ever!

Posted by Reviewer2542033 on Sep 21, 2009

This will protect you from using aluminum based anti-perspirants. This really stops any odor!!!!! You don't even use it every day so it is very economical too.

2nd jar

Posted by Reviewer2962367 on Oct 14, 2009

ordered a jar at the beginning of the year, on my 2nd jar, i dont have to worry about allergies or accidentally getting it in my mouth. lasts for few days to a week or more.