Finally! Something that really works.

Posted by Reviewer2543171 on Jul 16, 2014

I have tried many natural deodorant products including the very popular crystal deodorants but in sunny and humid Singapore, I have not found any product that can keep me smelling fresh for 24 hours. Yes it does leave a white residue but when I rub it in, it actually makes my pits whiter, which is a plus for me. So now, I have nicer looking pits and smell fresh for at least 24 hours even though I work outside in a hot and humid environment! If this doesn't deserve five stars, then I don't know what else should.

although this is a Israeli product..

Posted by Reviewer2662387 on Aug 12, 2014

It is not the best time to buy a Israeli product, I guess. But this works very good to prevent odor. So I used this through the year, once a week.

The best!!!

Posted by 5565612260234659077 on Oct 25, 2014

The best!!! I use them 2 years. Only its.

Lavilin is great

Posted by 4636724318176914086 on Nov 21, 2014

Lavilin is great, I have used this product in the past, for 25 years, & it works just like is says. It will not stop you sweating but it will keep you smelling fresh for weeks, even with hard work, exercise, like swimming, & showering every day. I cant praise Lavilin highly enough. John

推薦

Posted by 5502952322254928366 on May 29, 2015

去年買的,除臭效果很不錯,冬天時可以長達10天,可惜今年已下架了.:(

Wondeful

Posted by Reviewer1344881 on Feb 08, 2008

This Product slimply WORKS, been a user of Lavilin for almost a yr. you have to try it...

Under arm rash gone!

Posted by Reviewer1645273 on Mar 10, 2009

This amazing deodorant gets the job done with no burn or rash.

Lavilin user

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on Apr 29, 2013

I've used Lavilin for about 15 yrs because it works. Once a week application, it kills the bacteria that causes body odor. To me, it's a great value for the money! I hae no sensitivity with this product, no rashes. Be sure to use it at night, after shower to get the effective results.

The best deodorant ever!

Posted by Reviewer2542033 on Sep 21, 2009

This will protect you from using aluminum based anti-perspirants. This really stops any odor!!!!! You don't even use it every day so it is very economical too.

2nd jar

Posted by Reviewer2962367 on Oct 14, 2009

ordered a jar at the beginning of the year, on my 2nd jar, i dont have to worry about allergies or accidentally getting it in my mouth. lasts for few days to a week or more.