lavlin

Posted by Reviewer2444265 on Oct 24, 2011

Awesome

Lavilin

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Sep 21, 2011

I read a reveiw about Lavilin and it does keep you odor free. I just had to try it, but i'll stay with Aubrey Deodorant.

Now Lavilin

Posted by Reviewer2120232 on Aug 18, 2011

Excellent underarm deodorant cream. I have used it for over 10 years. Apply a thin layer before you go to bed and wash it off in the morning. It lasts for 4-6 days. A lot healthier for you since it does not have aluminum.

Effective deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3261318 on Aug 12, 2011

The deodorant is effective, it has a light smell, which I could feel threw the day, so I gave it to my mother - she likes it a lot!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2495693 on Jul 27, 2011

As I found the right application frequency, this has just been great. No odour, little moisture. The cream is quite dry, so the skin is somewhat stretched when applying cream, which can hurt a bit on sensitive skin.

Great natural Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1275811 on May 15, 2011

Works very well.

Tried and true

Posted by Reviewer1226462 on May 01, 2011

My husband and I have used this product for many years which means we are very happy with the results. No more deodrant stains on clothing! One application...you're good for up to two weeks...even in the hot Texas summers!

+++

Posted by Reviewer1699450 on Apr 22, 2011

This is the second jar, the first bought in 3 times more expensive than the other seller, thank you for the price!

It Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2992548 on Apr 05, 2011

For years I have been trying to find an aluminium free deodorant that really works - finally I have found it and I simply can't believe I only have to apply once a week. I was so excited about my find that I have told quite a few of my friends.

So well as ever

Posted by Reviewer1365304 on Mar 25, 2011

I use this product ~3 years. I think this product become litle bit beetter, then earlier. Because I do not use antipersipirants, it is ideal for me.