lecithin

Posted by Reviewer2687854 on Jan 09, 2010

wow we are loving this product,we were on granules before these tablets,but these are more helpful and easier for us to take,it improves your memory and helps your hair grow and they do alot more,my mind is way more sharper since l,ve been taking lecithin,l,d recommend them to anyone 100% satisfied

lecithin 1200 mg softgels

Posted by Reviewer1350538 on Jul 13, 2010

I have only opened 1 bottle so far and there were leakings ones in there. I have to wipe them all off before I put them in our containers for the week. We found 4 that were leaking when we took them. I was going to send them back but they got thrown away.

Now Foods Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer2642279 on Oct 18, 2012

We use Now Foods Lecithin as a supplement to our Daily Vitamins We prefer the Non GMO formula. Great value in the 400 softgel bottle

great product

Posted by Reviewer2249126 on Jan 14, 2011

great product and I will buy for friends

Nice product! Nice Company

Posted by Reviewer1257287 on Jan 06, 2011

The package arrived in good conditions. The product seems good. If compared to others is the one that has the higher % of compound per price. 5 stars!

Against gallstones.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 07, 2012

My mother uses this to prevent gallstones, and it seems to work. Huge capsules, but since she don't have a problem with swallowing pills it is not a issue. Would not take it myself though, as it contains gelatine.

Surprising outcome

Posted by Reviewer3214023 on May 07, 2015

I started taking lecithin because I read somewhere that it was good for psoriasis. I left the huge bottle in a place that I walked by every day and popped anywhere from 8-12 capsules within a 24-hour period. By the time the bottle was half empty, I noticed that the skin on my thighs shimmered as if I was wearing pantyhose. At first, I thought this was just an effect from the TV shining on my skin, as I was sitting in the recliner while wearing shorts, but my skin looked the same in daylight as well, and it also felt very silky. Another odd thing I noticed was that the gnats and mosquitoes were not attacking me when I worked out in the yard during monsoon season. I would hear the mosquitoes buzzing around but never received one bite. The year previous, I was eaten up within one hour of working in the yard during the evening and forgetting to put on bug spray. I told my mother about the unusual effects I was experiencing, so she bought a bottle as well. She did not take the capsules throughout the day like I did and only took about three. She said that she also noticed a dramatic decrease in mosquito bites and especially the little gnats that she appears to have allergic reactions to when they bite her. Another friend tried the lecithin after we told her about the effects, and she said that she did notice a decrease as well, but I'm not sure what amount she took or if she was just trying to make us feel as if we had stumbled onto something great. Monsoon season is approaching again, so I am back to buy another huge bottle and plan to take the same amount as I did last year. If the bugs stay away like they did before, I am a true believer! As for my psoriasis; I did notice a slight decrease but nothing significant. I actually notice a much bigger difference when I take a lot of the Barlean's flax oil instead of the lecithin. I should also mention that I take many different supplements each day, so it could be the synergistic effect of the lecithin with the other items, but I definitely know it had something to do with the lecithin because I had never seen that effect before with my skin shimmering and have not seen it since I stopped taking it. Hopefully, the lecithin truly does keep the bugs from biting, as it is much more helpful than having to remember to coat yourself with that nasty bug spray every day!

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer3127399 on Mar 14, 2012

My sister suffers from cirrhosis of the liver and nephropathy´╝îand she can not eat many of the conventional drugs, when she tried to fish oil and lecithin, she feel very good,it's non-irritating, and able to ensure smooth bowel movements.

Leaking Grasey softgels

Posted by 5294074348624061737 on Jun 18, 2013

I read the reviews knowing that this problem but it didn't happen to me last time. When I bought one in March this year. This problem is still happening. All softgels are leaking and grasey make your hand oily. Besides this it is a good price. Many customers had the same problem. Hope it wouldn't happened again.

Bad quality

Posted by Reviewer2646659 on Nov 29, 2012

It's the second time I buy this product. This time the bottle I received is with not fully sealed aluminum protection, yellow bottle cap and greasy softgels. I wrote some emails including photos to ask what can iHerb do about the problem but no reply. I don't know if the bad comments will make iHerb to contact with me, but I want iHerb to know that I'm really disappointed at their customer service.