Low Quality Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer2967632 on Dec 13, 2015

LOw Quality Lecithin

Enhance Absorption of Oil and Oil-Soluble Supplements

Posted by RubiesHealth on Sep 23, 2015

This is one of the missing link for people who are unable to gain weight or despite consuming good oils experience dry skin, dry eyes, high cholesterol, indigestion after oily meals, weak bones, stiff joints, early dementia.

Best Pricing. Good value

Posted by bryankuang on Aug 29, 2015

Emulsify blood cholestral

Surprising outcome

Posted by Reviewer3214023 on May 07, 2015

I started taking lecithin because I read somewhere that it was good for psoriasis. I left the huge bottle in a place that I walked by every day and popped anywhere from 8-12 capsules within a 24-hour period. By the time the bottle was half empty, I noticed that the skin on my thighs shimmered as if I was wearing pantyhose. At first, I thought this was just an effect from the TV shining on my skin, as I was sitting in the recliner while wearing shorts, but my skin looked the same in daylight as well, and it also felt very silky. Another odd thing I noticed was that the gnats and mosquitoes were not attacking me when I worked out in the yard during monsoon season. I would hear the mosquitoes buzzing around but never received one bite. The year previous, I was eaten up within one hour of working in the yard during the evening and forgetting to put on bug spray. I told my mother about the unusual effects I was experiencing, so she bought a bottle as well. She did not take the capsules throughout the day like I did and only took about three. She said that she also noticed a dramatic decrease in mosquito bites and especially the little gnats that she appears to have allergic reactions to when they bite her. Another friend tried the lecithin after we told her about the effects, and she said that she did notice a decrease as well, but I'm not sure what amount she took or if she was just trying to make us feel as if we had stumbled onto something great. Monsoon season is approaching again, so I am back to buy another huge bottle and plan to take the same amount as I did last year. If the bugs stay away like they did before, I am a true believer! As for my psoriasis; I did notice a slight decrease but nothing significant. I actually notice a much bigger difference when I take a lot of the Barlean's flax oil instead of the lecithin. I should also mention that I take many different supplements each day, so it could be the synergistic effect of the lecithin with the other items, but I definitely know it had something to do with the lecithin because I had never seen that effect before with my skin shimmering and have not seen it since I stopped taking it. Hopefully, the lecithin truly does keep the bugs from biting, as it is much more helpful than having to remember to coat yourself with that nasty bug spray every day!

GMO Free

Posted by 4974456421595291515 on Apr 14, 2015

I am happy that this is GMO free soy lecithin. When you have no other choice but to use lecithin, it's nice to have access to the kind that doesn't contain all sorts of genetically modified scariness. Thank you NOW!

Good for liver health.

Posted by 4635253625940841255 on Mar 25, 2015

I have been using Now Lecithin for liver support for about 2-3 month, and this stuff really works. But didn't notice any improvement in memory health. Softgels are large, but surprisingly easy to swallow. Never noticed any damaged pills, no leaking and stuff like that. Good product.

It's good and valuable

Posted by yeungemil on Mar 17, 2015

It's good and valuable

Ok

Posted by 5412191286859700919 on Oct 22, 2014

Tudo certo, recebi

Pretty good

Posted by 5262990048592232457 on Apr 27, 2014

The large bottle is economical. The caps are large and sometimes stick together, but the price is right.

Good stuff