Wonderful

Posted by healthyu on Jun 29, 2011

I have been taking granulated lecithin for many years; just a spoonful before breakfast, or sprinkle over food. The granulated is more effective than tablets. This brand has no GMO and made with higher standards. MY ND doc recommended this product which has helped reduce my cholesterol. My ND doctor said is also good for brain function and memory improvement. After comparing prices I found this to be the most economical value for the higher quality

Love, love this product

Posted by Reviewer1580855 on Aug 14, 2011

This is a wonderful product from NOW Foods. Since starting it a few months ago, my memory has improved along with the central nervous system. Before this product, I had problems concentrating behind the wheel and felt skidish. Now, I am more focused and don't have as many lapses in memory. I plan on taking this product for the long run.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3064716 on Aug 22, 2010

I use this to make lyposomal vitamin c and curcumin with resveratrol.I use a ultrasonic cleaner to encapsulate it.Works 1000% better than regular vitamins.

Good!

Posted by opheart on Jul 25, 2012

A numerous iherb's great product! Good for liver: my grandma has gallstones and liver stones, the liver aches frequently. While using this product 1 tbsp 3 times a day she has no discomfort. It is also good for intestine: its emtying becomes very easy without purgative effect. As for stomach: the heartburn passed by. I use it in salads, soups, cooked cereal, smoothies.

Nice creamy flavour

Posted by energetyx on Oct 24, 2011

This adds a very creamy texture when put into smoothies, and you can even eat it straight from the spoon. Good product.

This does help your brain!!

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Nov 16, 2011

Don't hesitate to purchase, I've noticed the difference .

Taken for Tinnitus

Posted by Reviewer1134057 on Nov 22, 2011

Lecithin is recommended to help (possibly) overcome tinnitus. Tinnitus can be cause by damage to the inner ear due to loud noise and also by taking SSRIs (a form of anti-depressant). In my case, I have been exposed to both and have had tinnitus for years. Is it reducing my tinnitus, I don't know yet, and even then, it would be only one of a range of things I am trying to achieve that. Lecithin is also an anti-oxidant, which is generally helpful. The first time I tried this, I found the taste somewhat distasteful, but after a few days, I found the taste pleasant. I stir lecithin, cinnamon and unsweetened yoghurt into cooked oatmeal.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2680229 on Nov 02, 2011

Husband puts this on his cereal. The flavor is very palatable.

Beware of GMO

Posted by Reviewer2143680 on Aug 19, 2010

In Europe, Now Foods doesn't sell lecithin, which explicitly states it is made from a non-GMO source. Having called Now Foods US, I was told that they obtain their soy from two sources: one GMO and one non-GMO source. Do yourself a favor and buy the lecithin that clearly states it's non-GMO. Most of their lecithin capsule products probably contain GMO soy. Another benefit of granules is that the concentration is way stronger. I mix it with oat porridge and these granules hardly change the taste.

Wouldn't live without it!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Jun 03, 2011

Great stuff - helps my brain activity - my cholesterol levels dropped after I began using it... I love a little mixed with my soy milk in cereal and even in my coffee to add extra to my diet. A natural emulsifier which blends oil and water, I use it even in baking cookies, so my kids will get the benefit too!