10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Lecithin Granules, Non-GMO, 1 lb (454 g)

Reviews 4-star

I like it!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1153907 on Apr 23, 2009

I put this in my chocolate milk, seems to bind better with chocolate, It seems to take away my appetite not something I was looking for but thats OK! Memory and concentration has improved but not as much as I would like yet, maybe later.

Does Lecithin lower CHolesterol

Posted by Reviewer3029307 on Apr 11, 2011

I am taking 2 table spoons of this a day, and will have a blood test after 3 months, to see if it lowers my cholesterol at all. Great with milk. A sort of creamy/nutty taste. Well it's been 3 month's. I have been taking 2 tablespoons a day. My LDL has gone down 16%. It went from 4.19 to 3.52 My HDL did not change. My Tri's were about the same.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Aug 30, 2008

I absolutly love the taste. Can see a positive difference in my skin condition and it really calms my nerves. Only problem is it makes me constipated.

Lecithin Granuales

Posted by Reviewer2955054 on Jun 10, 2008

I use this as a supplement for my dog, so it is difficult to get feedback from him!

better than liquid lecithin

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Feb 03, 2009

I've been taking Lecithin with my Resveratrol to enhance absorption. I've been taking liquid lecithin (because I have an aversion to the gelatin that is used to make lecithin softgels) but found it to be messy, thick, and hard to swallow, not to mention not very tasty. These granules are almost sweet, and mix easily with yogurt, etc. I prefer them, although I wish someone would make veggie-softgels.