10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Lecithin Granules, Non-GMO, 1 lb (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

Use them for brain chemical balance

Posted by Reviewer1073152 on Mar 11, 2010

I enjoy 1-2 Tablespoons of Now Lecithin Granules in my morning smoothie because of its high choline and inositol content, to increase acetycholine for memory and learning and increase GABA to help me be calm, stable and relaxed.

My friend loved it

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 09, 2013

Sent to a friend for weight loss as I've experience tremendous weight loss myself after steroids with lecithin granules. Like that it's IPP and non-GMO! Thanks iHerb for carrying this!

LECITHIN GRANULES

Posted by Reviewer2879602 on Nov 30, 2008

This product is easy to remember and use. I just reach for a small salt shaker, containing the Lecithin granules and sprinkle it on my food. It does not change the flavor or texture of food. As most of my associates are above 50 years of age, they like the idea of receiving nutrients in another form that does not require 'one more tablet to swallow'. I can contest that this product was needed in my diet. Colds have a shorter duration, and I can feel full after eating smaller portions. IHerb did a great online presentation of what I was ordering and my purchase arrived on time, and well packaged against environmental hazards.

Great product for nerve recovery

Posted by ZlatinVal on Aug 19, 2012

Taste great in smoothies and soups and it is way more absorbable. I want to advise you not to store this item on warm and wet places. If you do it lecithin granules will weld together and won't be suitable for eating.

Great for the liver and non-GMO too!

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Apr 22, 2008

I'm so glad to find a non-GMO lecithin product. I stopped using lecithin when I became aware that most soy products are GMO. But I have liver issues and lecithin is an important nutrient for me. Two months ago I started using this product and within 2 weeks, I'd lost 1-inch around my belly and my liver is much happier. Me too!