Great taste

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Aug 30, 2008

I absolutly love the taste. Can see a positive difference in my skin condition and it really calms my nerves. Only problem is it makes me constipated.

I like it!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1153907 on Apr 23, 2009

I put this in my chocolate milk, seems to bind better with chocolate, It seems to take away my appetite not something I was looking for but thats OK! Memory and concentration has improved but not as much as I would like yet, maybe later.

Does Lecithin lower CHolesterol

Posted by Reviewer3029307 on Apr 11, 2011

I am taking 2 table spoons of this a day, and will have a blood test after 3 months, to see if it lowers my cholesterol at all. Great with milk. A sort of creamy/nutty taste. Well it's been 3 month's. I have been taking 2 tablespoons a day. My LDL has gone down 16%. It went from 4.19 to 3.52 My HDL did not change. My Tri's were about the same.

better than liquid lecithin

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Feb 03, 2009

I've been taking Lecithin with my Resveratrol to enhance absorption. I've been taking liquid lecithin (because I have an aversion to the gelatin that is used to make lecithin softgels) but found it to be messy, thick, and hard to swallow, not to mention not very tasty. These granules are almost sweet, and mix easily with yogurt, etc. I prefer them, although I wish someone would make veggie-softgels.

Lecithin Granuales

Posted by Reviewer2955054 on Jun 10, 2008

I use this as a supplement for my dog, so it is difficult to get feedback from him!

Only Non GMO Organic products do not contain pesticides and chemicals

Posted by Reviewer1001348 on Oct 12, 2011

Go organic as much as possible to limit your exposure. Soy lecithin helps your body to absorb more of the nutrients you take in through your food or supplements. Good for use in baking or cooking.

The best binder and emulsifier

Posted by lipslife on Apr 14, 2012

Good for the brain. I use it when making chocolate, smoothies, icecream or frostings. It makes them thick and creamy.

lecithin granules

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Dec 23, 2007

Very good. Tastes ok, mildly sweet. Non-gmo. I eat straight or mix with a small amount of water. I use for liver, nerve and brain support. I like to take it with omega 3 fish oil and vitamins because I think it might help absorption.

Non-Genetically Modified Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer2252183 on Nov 01, 2009

Non-genetically modified lecithin is important and hard to find since so much food is now secretly genetically modified.

Excellent price, good product

Posted by Reviewer1747011 on Mar 18, 2011

Now typically makes some of the lowest priced yet decent quality items - this is no exception. Great for making liposomal vitamin C, or just adding into the diet. The non GMO piece of it is essential in this day and age.