Quality has deteriorated

Posted by Reviewer2184334 on Feb 23, 2010

I have been using this product for a few years and the last couple cans I bought have been different in color and texture. It is dryer and darker in color and I can tell a difference in the results from taking it. I contacted NOW and was told the recent batches were from a new vendor and it "should be ok". I ended up switching to Lewis Labs brand and am happy with it, although the price is around $5 higher.

Use them for brain chemical balance

Posted by Reviewer1073152 on Mar 11, 2010

I enjoy 1-2 Tablespoons of Now Lecithin Granules in my morning smoothie because of its high choline and inositol content, to increase acetycholine for memory and learning and increase GABA to help me be calm, stable and relaxed.

My friend loved it

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 09, 2013

Sent to a friend for weight loss as I've experience tremendous weight loss myself after steroids with lecithin granules. Like that it's IPP and non-GMO! Thanks iHerb for carrying this!

from Hungary

Posted by Reviewer1808087 on Dec 09, 2011

Dissolves in a liquid badly and foams disgustingly,his flavour will be my bad nausea from him ,is not worth it so

LECITHIN GRANULES

Posted by Reviewer2879602 on Nov 30, 2008

This product is easy to remember and use. I just reach for a small salt shaker, containing the Lecithin granules and sprinkle it on my food. It does not change the flavor or texture of food. As most of my associates are above 50 years of age, they like the idea of receiving nutrients in another form that does not require 'one more tablet to swallow'. I can contest that this product was needed in my diet. Colds have a shorter duration, and I can feel full after eating smaller portions. IHerb did a great online presentation of what I was ordering and my purchase arrived on time, and well packaged against environmental hazards.