Helps memory

Posted by Reviewer2139243 on Aug 30, 2012

I was taking lecithin capsules and noticed some improvement in my memory, but it is much more evident to me when I eat the granules; even if I don't eat them every day. I recommend this product highly.

Good deal - better than powders

Posted by Reviewer2831360 on Apr 06, 2010

I use this in a recipe for my dog - and I was happy to find non-GMO lecithin. The crumbles are not as messy as powders and she eats it with relish! I have noticed since I started this recipe that she sheds less and is a bit less hyper than she was before. All good by me. Google 'healthy powder for dogs' if you are interested in the recipe (created by a vet). Seems to work good for my dog. We mix it in cottage cheese for her. Very good product - I will buy again.

Amaizing!

Posted by opheart on Jul 07, 2012

A numerous iherb's great product! Good for liver: my grandma has gallstones and liver stones, the liver aches frequently. While using this product 1 tbsp 3 times a day she has no discomfort. It is also good for intestine: its emtying becomes very easy without purgative effect. As for stomach: the heartburn passed by. I use it in salads, soups, cooked cereal, smoothies.

Great stuff...

Posted by Reviewer1448770 on Jul 24, 2014

Helps with the brain, I play tennis and this helps with timing, helps with memory as well. I noticed I can get grumpy at times when on this product though. It cleans the fat from your liver and arteries, so make sure you take some collagen with it, and MK-4 would be a great compliment as well.

CURE FOR GALLBLADDER SLUDGE

Posted by Reviewer2072337 on Feb 27, 2016

CANT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. i TAKE 2 GRAMS/DAY IN JUICE TO KEEP MY GALLBLADDER HEALTHY. NON GMO IS SO IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!

Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer1530549 on Mar 28, 2008

Excellent and I will buy this again

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2953568 on Nov 09, 2007

This lecithin product is very tasty. I add it to morning cereal.

thank you!

Posted by Reviewer2583379 on Nov 17, 2007

thank you!

Now Foods, Lecithin Granules

Posted by Reviewer2601190 on Dec 05, 2007

Great Product and Price. 2TBS. a day for a healthy heart and brain function.

My usual brand.

Posted by Reviewer1714421 on Dec 21, 2007

Have used for years in my protein shakes with good success and lowered cholesterol.