Now Foods, Lecithin Granules, Non-GMO, 1 lb (454 g)

Lecithin

Posted by AlanaDesign on Apr 12, 2013

I didn't like quality of this product. Half of bottle is powder, not granules. Bluebonnet Nutrition lecithin much better than this one, also much tastier. Also big problem for me - I started gaining weight, when I took this product. When I stop take it my weight almost back to normal, but I still need to work on it. So will never buy this lecithin again.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Nov 04, 2008

Use this daily to help with gallbladder/pancreas issues. Have not had a reoccurrance of pain since starting the lecithin (and reducing fatty snacks!)

NOW Lecithin Granules

Posted by Reviewer1678478 on Feb 03, 2009

This is a great product! I've been using it for quite some time. There is research indicating that lecithin is good for memory. By taking this product, I've been more alert and less sleepy during the middle of the day. I do believe that do to the feeling of alertness, I tend to remember things better.

Delicious granules

Posted by Reviewer2001489 on Jan 23, 2008

The NOW product tastes better than many other products. Because lecithin is a good emulsifier, if you take it with fat-soluble supplements like CoQ, it will enhance your absorption of the product. It is also valuable in its own right as a precursor of neurologically important chemicals.

Lecithin Granules

Posted by Reviewer2525973 on Aug 29, 2008

Good product. Adding this to a healthy smoothie does not change the taste. I have experienced a notable improvement in my mental clarity. You can get lecithin in your diet by eating certain foods but most people don't get enough. This supplement is worth the money and I've recommended it to friends.