Helps with allergies

Posted by Reviewer2244058 on Jun 01, 2007

I read that licorice root can help reduce allergies so I gave it a try and it did help. It did not eliminate the symptoms entirely but it did noticeably reduce them and I therefor recommend it. As I understand, it also raises blood pressure which is good for me because I have low blood pressure, but beware if you have high blood pressure.

Adrenal fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1761806 on Dec 13, 2011

It seems to work but also gives some extra heart beat. Becareful with the doses.

Great Licorice

Posted by ling76 on Nov 17, 2011

I bought this for fatigue, and I noticed a differense, feel a bit more energy. Did not give it a 5 star because I find it a bit harder to fall asleep at night, even if I take this in the morning.

good for the tummy

Posted by Reviewer1736731 on Dec 23, 2009

I take licorice root because of adrenal fatigue but I can't really tell if it's helpful for the adrenals, but my stomach is not so upset anymore, and I think licorice root is the reason.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1530392 on Aug 10, 2011

I noticed a difference immediately in my digestive process. I actually take it to support my adrenals and I should be seeing some difference there soon as well. Shows it is an effective formula.

Now Foods, Licorice Root, 450 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Jan 24, 2015

Now Foods, Licorice Root, 450 mg, 100 Capsules

best effect for me

Posted by 4774712930690073102 on Sep 14, 2016

Began taking as part of a PCOS management plan. I have had the most noticeable outward improvement (eg. hirsuitism) from these capsules. Which is a shame, because one should NOT take licorice long-term due to their particular diuretic effects. However I will likely be pulsing this product intermittently to help supplement the rest of my plan.

not bad

Posted by Reviewer2039217 on Nov 14, 2011

good stuff.

satisfied 6

Posted by Reviewer1008258 on Jun 12, 2012

satisfied

One of my fave herbs

Posted by Naturopath on Mar 13, 2011

Good price, good product however would be fantastic if Now would put in vege caps then would give 5 stars.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »