Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Liquid B-12, B-Complex, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

People beware and be cautious!

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 21, 2013

I think product is not bad, maybe even good and helpful, but I have concerns due to Now Foods' company. It is not first time when I am doubting about this company's goodness or badness. I have few tincture bottles so I can compare. This bottle is 60 ml and must last 2 months, so for 1 ml in a day. Company says that one must use 1 dropperful per day. But this dropperful is huge and if one will use that way, tincture will barely last for 3 weeks or 1 month! It is scandal! Company is cheating people and we must be concerning about our healths! I have other few bottles at home with 30 ml (half way smaller) and they have scaled dropperfuls. 1 ml is indeed a way smaller than Now Foods' this huge dropperful that supposed to be 1 ml! My man was taking this tincture according to Now Food's advice and began not to sleep at nights! I began to investigate what's going on and understood that information. Should we report this to iherb? to Now Foods' themselves?

B-12

Posted by Reviewer2529244 on Mar 26, 2009

Using this product has changed my moods, to more energetic and full of life.

B-complex oral administration for compromised wildlife

Posted by Reviewer2108461 on Mar 11, 2008

I deal with several head-injured raccoons and wild mammals every year. As a result,some remain neurologically impaired;some severely compromised,others with a potential to overcome their injuries. I have found a combination of oral supplements such as krill oil w/ Omega3's &6",pediatric supplements such as Natural Factors, B12 complex and Evening Primrose oil appears to improve the neurological state of many. NADH compounded with water and maple syrup may well be a factor in reducing their mental compromise as well. This is not a clinical trial and my findings are purely objective and by observation. But I do feel their quality of life greatly improves,some to the ability to be released back to the wild;that is my goal. I am thoroughly pleased with iHerbs products and have found them to be one of very few companies to offer so many supplements in a liquid state;essential for ease of administration to wild & stressed animals.

Really helps with energy!

Posted by Reviewer1600764 on Apr 11, 2011

I am anemic and low in Vitamin B, so along with this I am taking the Stress B vitamin. But I started taking this a week ago and it really keeps me going! I'm more awake and energized. The liquid works faster I think, and the taste is absolutely fine. I will continue to take this.

Liquid B-12, B-Complex, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (NOW-00464)

Posted by Reviewer1679816 on Jan 27, 2012

An excellent product that has been extremely essential for my physical health since the trauma and grief of losing my 18 year old son 2 years ago. B12 Complex has helped my energy levels and supports me emotionally as well, I think.