Now Foods, Liquid Chlorophyll, Mint Flavor, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 2-star

So-so

Posted by Donica on May 15, 2013

The Now Foods liquid chlorophyll is very powerful and does detox the system. However, I rated it down because it contains a bunch of extra ingredients that I am not interested in taking. I was hesitant to try this liquid cholrophyll because it has mint and I hate mint. It does taste strongly of mint, as well. I prefer more natural things and actually do like chlorophyll with no buffer or filler ingredients to mask the green taste. But the biggest reason that I rated this product down (because I know peppermint is good for you) is because of the vegetable glycerin. There is simply too much, and it makes it syrup-y in consistency and stains everything in its path. There is a funny sweetness to it due to the veggie glycerin that I don't like. Also, and more importantly, I felt that the alkalizing effects of the chlorophyll were weakened by this inclusion of this filler--at least for me. So, yes it does detox and all, but the veggie glycerin creates a terrible consistency and weird, strangely sweet/green/minty taste that I don't particularly like. I prefer another brand found on iherb which is much more natural (green) and does not contain filler/buffer ingredients.

too much copper?

Posted by Reviewer1052537 on Jun 15, 2014

did not feel good after using it... not sure if it was giving me too much copper...

DDF

Posted by Reviewer2165972 on Jan 12, 2009

I've long used a chlorophyll supplement and would recommend it to anyone. This product is now packaged with a messy squirt dispensing top. Since it in now also in a plastic bottle the screw top seems to be finicky, and cannot be sealed with certainty. What a mess! Remember chlorophyll will stain. I will repackage into a glass container with a sealing top, but I will not reorder this brand.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1340097 on Nov 17, 2007

I like the product, but the container leaves a lot to be desired. There is nothing I can do to keep it from leaking.