good

Posted by 5334198525112792391 on Jan 23, 2016

body odor stop

sera sano pero a mi el sabor no me gusta

Posted by ROSSITA on Jan 05, 2015

El sabor me tira un poco para atrás pero es algo personal, porque es menta y si te gusta pues no es malo. ************** si te ha ayudado mi comentario a decidirte marca SI abajo, y para más opiniones de productos ve a mi nick

Used to love this

Posted by Reviewer1317707 on Sep 01, 2014

Not sure why, but does not seem the same. Really strange.

nice taste but

Posted by Reviewer2363743 on Nov 23, 2012

It does taste nice. It also diminish my body odor. Really, I really have bad odor that can't be helped with any deodorants out there. But now, I am odor-free! But then, it is not my intention on getting rid of the odor! I firstly wanted this for my digestive system. Sadly to say, no, it's not helping my digestive system at all... update: ok, it is really good on keeping body odor at bay. continue to consume~

Stars given only.

Posted by Reviewer2538327 on Oct 15, 2012

Stars given only.

Is this really healthy?

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

Taste is ok. I don't know if it works or not. Also I wonder if it's very good thing to get this much copper on daily basis. I recommend people to do some research before purchasing this one. You can easily get tons of chlorophyll from chlorella as well. Maybe that's the way to go?

not bad

Posted by SHaneSHka on Jun 27, 2012

too much sticky

strange

Posted by Reviewer1150979 on Mar 11, 2012

I didnt mentioned any changes with my body, stomsch and so on. The most difficult for me - to pour tea spoon with liquid without any drop...Be carefull - one drop and everything is green......

Mixed feelings because very messy

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Feb 27, 2012

This is MESSY and it's near impossible not to stain clothes and teeth. It's stopped me using it regularly ... so can not say if there are any health benefits. Really needs to be supplied with a dropper bottle or pipptte ... or a completely different delivery system. I've had to store it in a plastic bag in the fridge and it's already made a mess in there. Won't buy this again ... too messy.

It works but not the way I wanted

Posted by Reviewer1827896 on Nov 22, 2011

After one week of taking this product I noticed that my skin started to break out more and i had some of those deep under the skin pimples. Probably it's the part of the cleansing process but after taking Chlorophyll for 4 weeks I quited.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »