clorophyll

Posted by Reviewer2373134 on Sep 28, 2008

Not as great as others I've tried I like natures sunshine chlorophyll the best

Is this really healthy?

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

Taste is ok. I don't know if it works or not. Also I wonder if it's very good thing to get this much copper on daily basis. I recommend people to do some research before purchasing this one. You can easily get tons of chlorophyll from chlorella as well. Maybe that's the way to go?

Now foods liquid Chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer2385599 on Nov 21, 2008

My husband like this brand as it is reasonably priced and is very concentrated....I would prefer an organic brand in a glass container. I am happy that at least he is getting some green food in his diet.

Liquid Chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer2904953 on Oct 06, 2011

From New York Great taste, but i was constipated after drinking it for a week.

It works but not the way I wanted

Posted by Reviewer1827896 on Nov 22, 2011

After one week of taking this product I noticed that my skin started to break out more and i had some of those deep under the skin pimples. Probably it's the part of the cleansing process but after taking Chlorophyll for 4 weeks I quited.

Mixed feelings because very messy

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Feb 27, 2012

This is MESSY and it's near impossible not to stain clothes and teeth. It's stopped me using it regularly ... so can not say if there are any health benefits. Really needs to be supplied with a dropper bottle or pipptte ... or a completely different delivery system. I've had to store it in a plastic bag in the fridge and it's already made a mess in there. Won't buy this again ... too messy.

strange

Posted by Reviewer1150979 on Mar 11, 2012

I didnt mentioned any changes with my body, stomsch and so on. The most difficult for me - to pour tea spoon with liquid without any drop...Be carefull - one drop and everything is green......

not bad

Posted by SHaneSHka on Jun 27, 2012

too much sticky

nice taste but

Posted by Reviewer2363743 on Nov 23, 2012

It does taste nice. It also diminish my body odor. Really, I really have bad odor that can't be helped with any deodorants out there. But now, I am odor-free! But then, it is not my intention on getting rid of the odor! I firstly wanted this for my digestive system. Sadly to say, no, it's not helping my digestive system at all... update: ok, it is really good on keeping body odor at bay. continue to consume~

Used to love this

Posted by Reviewer1317707 on Sep 01, 2014

Not sure why, but does not seem the same. Really strange.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »