Is this really healthy?

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

Taste is ok. I don't know if it works or not. Also I wonder if it's very good thing to get this much copper on daily basis. I recommend people to do some research before purchasing this one. You can easily get tons of chlorophyll from chlorella as well. Maybe that's the way to go?

clorophyll

Posted by Reviewer2373134 on Sep 28, 2008

Not as great as others I've tried I like natures sunshine chlorophyll the best

Usually very good, but not always

Posted by Reviewer2021464 on Nov 19, 2016

I like NOW Foods production and buy it often. Usually it gives the best quality for the money paid according to my experience. Liquid Chlorophyll from NOW was our family favorite - tasty, well concentrated and not expensive. Unfortunately, the last bottle we bought appeared to be of low quality. When we opened the bottle we noticed a strong smell of mold. Tasted the solution, but the smell was so strong that we couldn't drink it.

Used to love this

Posted by Reviewer1317707 on Sep 01, 2014

Not sure why, but does not seem the same. Really strange.

sera sano pero a mi el sabor no me gusta

Posted by ROSSITA on Jan 05, 2015

El sabor me tira un poco para atrás pero es algo personal, porque es menta y si te gusta pues no es malo. ************** si te ha ayudado mi comentario a decidirte marca SI abajo, y para más opiniones de productos ve a mi nick

Now foods liquid Chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer2385599 on Nov 21, 2008

My husband like this brand as it is reasonably priced and is very concentrated....I would prefer an organic brand in a glass container. I am happy that at least he is getting some green food in his diet.

Liquid Chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer2904953 on Oct 06, 2011

From New York Great taste, but i was constipated after drinking it for a week.

It works but not the way I wanted

Posted by Reviewer1827896 on Nov 22, 2011

After one week of taking this product I noticed that my skin started to break out more and i had some of those deep under the skin pimples. Probably it's the part of the cleansing process but after taking Chlorophyll for 4 weeks I quited.

Mixed feelings because very messy

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Feb 27, 2012

This is MESSY and it's near impossible not to stain clothes and teeth. It's stopped me using it regularly ... so can not say if there are any health benefits. Really needs to be supplied with a dropper bottle or pipptte ... or a completely different delivery system. I've had to store it in a plastic bag in the fridge and it's already made a mess in there. Won't buy this again ... too messy.

strange

Posted by Reviewer1150979 on Mar 11, 2012

I didnt mentioned any changes with my body, stomsch and so on. The most difficult for me - to pour tea spoon with liquid without any drop...Be carefull - one drop and everything is green......

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »