Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Liquid Chlorophyll, Mint Flavor, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

It took me 60 + years

Posted by Reviewer1862832 on Mar 24, 2010

I have always had a problem when it came to emptying my bowels. I have gone as long as 5 - 7 days with barely a drop in the bucket !! Now I am so amazed how 1 teaspoon in a glass of water each morning can change all that ! This was truly a blessing for me, you can't always have yogurt with you everywhere you go. Taste is pleasant and the results are Great !

Great Product. Love It!

Posted by Reviewer1336110 on Aug 18, 2009

Gives a nice boost in the morning. I mix in water with lemon or lime and a splash of real maple syrup. Yummy. It definately is a body deoderizer and has improved the overall appearance of my skin. I add a few drops to the water I give my cats. Seemed to aid in faster recovery from spay surgery and reduces the odor of their waste. A definate plus. A recent order had opened (probably from pressure of heavier packages on it in route) leaving a mess on everything. A quick call to iherb customer service had another bottle en route. Thanks iherb for the great customer service :)

very effective

Posted by Reviewer2309416 on Aug 25, 2009

satisfied

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2480352 on Dec 27, 2008

The mint flavor is strong but good. It's easy for me to swallow. It also makes a great food colorant! I used it to make my holiday cookie frosting green and just a tiny amount gave it a great color without any perceptible flavor. A great alternative to unhealthy artificial colorants.

NOW Foods, Triple Strength Liquid Chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer2387735 on Apr 26, 2009

If you are in the market for something that tastes good, provides a healthy dose of chlorophyll, helps you smell nice, and is about as far from costly as you can get, this is for you.