Great Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Feb 06, 2008

I have been taking Liquid Chlorophyll for about six weeks now and I have noticed a marked improvement in my health. I have seasonal allergies, which affects my lungs and makes it hard to breathe (tight chest and wheezing) and I have noticed since taking this product, my chest does not tighten up anymore and I can breathe better. It must be the elevated oxygen levels in my blood that Liquid Chlorophyll provides. Some other benefits I have noticed is a reduced craving for sweets, regular bowl movements, ease of digestion, faster hair and nail growth and a reduction in body fat around my mid-section; again probably due to the high levels of oxygen. When researching this product on the internet, I found this statement to be true - "Chlorophyll is high in oxygen. The brain and all body tissues function at an optimal level in a highly-oxygenated environment. A highly-oxygenated environment can also be beneficial for weight loss." I will always keep this product around!!!

Energy!

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Sep 17, 2009

This stuff is a great energizer! I take it 3 times a day!

Very pleased with this product

Posted by Reviewer2314773 on Oct 09, 2009

This is my second time using this product and it's still as good as I remember. I works wonders for those of us who are prone to naturally strong body odor.

Tastiest chlorophyll around

Posted by Reviewer1547306 on Sep 09, 2008

This product will do the trick as far as cleasing your breath without the bad aftertaste. Beware of green everything, however, as it is definitely GREEN.

Helped with my anemia when I had menorraghia

Posted by honestreviews1 on Dec 04, 2014

This is truly a miracle worker. I had this in the fridge, and completely forgot about it. Then I had menstrual problems, I was bleeding too much for a couple of days (I saturate a pad within an hour), that I felt so weak, tired, sleepy, and at some point, I had low blood sugar as well. I remembered that chlorophyll is food for blood. Then I took a tablespoon of this in a cup of water, twice a day, and after a day, I was back to normal! I now drink this everyday.