10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Liquid Chlorophyll, Mint Flavor, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

So-so

Posted by Donica on May 15, 2013

The Now Foods liquid chlorophyll is very powerful and does detox the system. However, I rated it down because it contains a bunch of extra ingredients that I am not interested in taking. I was hesitant to try this liquid cholrophyll because it has mint and I hate mint. It does taste strongly of mint, as well. I prefer more natural things and actually do like chlorophyll with no buffer or filler ingredients to mask the green taste. But the biggest reason that I rated this product down (because I know peppermint is good for you) is because of the vegetable glycerin. There is simply too much, and it makes it syrup-y in consistency and stains everything in its path. There is a funny sweetness to it due to the veggie glycerin that I don't like. Also, and more importantly, I felt that the alkalizing effects of the chlorophyll were weakened by this inclusion of this filler--at least for me. So, yes it does detox and all, but the veggie glycerin creates a terrible consistency and weird, strangely sweet/green/minty taste that I don't particularly like. I prefer another brand found on iherb which is much more natural (green) and does not contain filler/buffer ingredients.

Tastes good

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 17, 2012

Quite simply, makes me feel good and I love the refreshing taste. I've noticed that this particular product doesn't mix with water quite as perfectly as other ones I've tried, and that it leaves more green residue on my tong. I pour it from the bottle into a bottle of water and never had any 'accident' doing so. I find it really handy for getting my chlorophyll when I'm traveling and can't make green juices.

green is good~

Posted by Reviewer2398221 on Feb 03, 2011

I've been using this product for close to a year now and I feel it's very helpful in 'regulating' body function and internal cleansing. It's great added to smoothies or on it's own with cold water. The taste is minty and very refreshing. I purchased a different product while visiting family in North America and the difference in quality and taste was significant. This is the best Chlorophyll available that I've discovered.

Energy!

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Sep 17, 2009

This stuff is a great energizer! I take it 3 times a day!

Very pleased with this product

Posted by Reviewer2314773 on Oct 09, 2009

This is my second time using this product and it's still as good as I remember. I works wonders for those of us who are prone to naturally strong body odor.