Great Product. Love It!

Posted by Reviewer1336110 on Aug 18, 2009

Gives a nice boost in the morning. I mix in water with lemon or lime and a splash of real maple syrup. Yummy. It definately is a body deoderizer and has improved the overall appearance of my skin. I add a few drops to the water I give my cats. Seemed to aid in faster recovery from spay surgery and reduces the odor of their waste. A definate plus. A recent order had opened (probably from pressure of heavier packages on it in route) leaving a mess on everything. A quick call to iherb customer service had another bottle en route. Thanks iherb for the great customer service :)

surprised by the taste

Posted by Reviewer1465512 on Feb 09, 2011

Not a bad taste. I believe it's been helping my son's acne problem also.

good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jun 07, 2012

tasty.

Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1931074 on Sep 25, 2011

As careful as I am with the pop-up spout, it seems to leak at the base which runs down the side so there is a ring of green where ever you lay the container down. Beware-the green stains. Also, you don't want to take a dose & run out the door without rinsing well........leads green tongue & teeth. Makes for a beautiful smile : ) : )

An internal deodourizer

Posted by Reviewer1970876 on Apr 08, 2009

Eliminates body odor even when exercising for me!

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2480352 on Dec 27, 2008

The mint flavor is strong but good. It's easy for me to swallow. It also makes a great food colorant! I used it to make my holiday cookie frosting green and just a tiny amount gave it a great color without any perceptible flavor. A great alternative to unhealthy artificial colorants.

Triple strength liquid chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer2534564 on Jul 05, 2009

This stuff tastes delicious! I used it to rebuild blood after doing a stomach bleed. I prefer to take it straight and follow with water.

Now Foods Liquid Chlorophyll 3x strength

Posted by Reviewer3107510 on Jan 19, 2009

WOW! Very minty, not always a taste that I or the dogs like, but it works like a miracle! I was told this product is like a blood transfusion for a sick or ill dog. HOW VERY TRUE! I am sooo pleased with this product! As many stars as I can give it! Results were seen with in 5 -10 min! WOW! :D

Liquid chlorophyll

Posted by 5544739306728413719 on May 07, 2012

It packaged securely, where was no spillage.It is quite potent.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer3305198 on Apr 22, 2012

it tastes great ,is dead cheap, lasts for ages,makes me feel better,can recommend this to everybody, so healthy,i drink 1 to 3x a day a glas of ozonised water with barleygrasspowder, acaiberries chlorophyl and a few drops of stevia,specially in the morning i feel it when i did not take it.