Is this really healthy?

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

Taste is ok. I don't know if it works or not. Also I wonder if it's very good thing to get this much copper on daily basis. I recommend people to do some research before purchasing this one. You can easily get tons of chlorophyll from chlorella as well. Maybe that's the way to go?

Good for health, boosts hemoglobin level

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 02, 2012

Used it during the winter - it gave the feeling of freshness, and boosted the hemoglobin level. Also may help with digestion problems. // Использовали целую зиму, после приема очень приятное чувство свежести. Оказалось, что при продолжительном приеме может повысить гемоглобин в крови.

Liquid chlorophyll highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2615654 on Oct 26, 2007

Excellent product that I use daily for constipation because the medication I take is severely constipating.

Now Foods, Liquid Chlorophyll, Triple Strength

Posted by IrinaSh on Dec 27, 2011

Оооh, yes! I adore a chlorophyll! The glass of water and one teaspoon of this mint syrup guarantees to me excellent mood, vivacity and healthy intestines in the morning! To all I recommend!

Liquid Chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer2499657 on Jun 15, 2010

For dog in heat less odor

bowel detoxer and energy booster

Posted by 4618337841988618431 on Aug 05, 2016

This is a good quality chlorophyll product for me. There was a local brand I use to use that was excellent but was taken off the market and the remaining brands were less potent and had too much spearment in them which I didn't like. This is strong liquid chlorophyll and the mint taste is subtle. I have suffered from bowel/IBS/food intolerance/possible SIBO issues for years, and a supplement like this really helps especially if I have not been rigorous on my diet. To me it feels like it has an anti inflammatory effect & a bacterial overgrowth suppression effect. I thought I remember reading that chlorophyll binds to toxins. I have more energy on it and can think clearer.

Energy boost

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Apr 09, 2016

This has really helped with energy levels

Great taste

Posted by Suziesue on Sep 09, 2012

you can feel a natural boost of energy almost immediately after you drink this.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2754144 on Sep 25, 2008

Good product but the cap tends to leak.

Helps with overall well being, smooth skin, loose weight and gain energy

Posted by Reviewer2731233 on Mar 08, 2016

Usually i don't write a lot of reviews, only if i am really thrilled with a product. This liquid chlorophyll is a must to have for everyone. It gives you energy, smooth, glowing skin and the best of all it has appetite suppressant effect. I don't grave for sweets any longer and also don't have the desire to eat in between the meals. I usually drink one tee spoon in the morning mixed with water or juice and same in the evening. I think drinking ones a day, should be also enough. Great product that i would love to have for a life time. iHerb please keep providing it!