Now Foods, Liquid Chlorophyll, Mint Flavor, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Tastiest chlorophyll around

Posted by Reviewer1547306 on Sep 09, 2008

This product will do the trick as far as cleasing your breath without the bad aftertaste. Beware of green everything, however, as it is definitely GREEN.

green is good~

Posted by Reviewer2398221 on Feb 03, 2011

I've been using this product for close to a year now and I feel it's very helpful in 'regulating' body function and internal cleansing. It's great added to smoothies or on it's own with cold water. The taste is minty and very refreshing. I purchased a different product while visiting family in North America and the difference in quality and taste was significant. This is the best Chlorophyll available that I've discovered.

Started today

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Jun 28, 2012

Edit: No difference at all. But I will keep using it because of the good taste. And If you take more than reccommended, it will glue you to the toilet ;-) It took a month to arrive to Norway. I dont know why, but it was stopped by the custom authority and returned. Two weeks after I received the letter that it was stopped, i got a package from Germany. It was my bottles of Chlorophyll... I have no explenation... Now to the content. Obviously I have not tried this, just started today. It is green, very green, and even if I put it in 1 l of water, it still is very green. Lovely taste. No mess taking it. I will try it first, if it makes a difference, I will give it to my dad who suffers from sever copd (kols). I will let you know how it went.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1506472 on Jun 22, 2012

The mint taste is very minty. Not bad, just strong. I really think I felt better overall when taking this. Will reorder.

Helped with my anemia when I had menorraghia

Posted by honestreviews1 on Dec 04, 2014

This is truly a miracle worker. I had this in the fridge, and completely forgot about it. Then I had menstrual problems, I was bleeding too much for a couple of days (I saturate a pad within an hour), that I felt so weak, tired, sleepy, and at some point, I had low blood sugar as well. I remembered that chlorophyll is food for blood. Then I took a tablespoon of this in a cup of water, twice a day, and after a day, I was back to normal! I now drink this everyday.