July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Liquid Chlorophyll, Mint Flavor, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Started today

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Jun 28, 2012

Edit: No difference at all. But I will keep using it because of the good taste. And If you take more than reccommended, it will glue you to the toilet ;-) It took a month to arrive to Norway. I dont know why, but it was stopped by the custom authority and returned. Two weeks after I received the letter that it was stopped, i got a package from Germany. It was my bottles of Chlorophyll... I have no explenation... Now to the content. Obviously I have not tried this, just started today. It is green, very green, and even if I put it in 1 l of water, it still is very green. Lovely taste. No mess taking it. I will try it first, if it makes a difference, I will give it to my dad who suffers from sever copd (kols). I will let you know how it went.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1506472 on Jun 22, 2012

The mint taste is very minty. Not bad, just strong. I really think I felt better overall when taking this. Will reorder.

good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jun 07, 2012

tasty.

So-so

Posted by Donica on May 15, 2013

The Now Foods liquid chlorophyll is very powerful and does detox the system. However, I rated it down because it contains a bunch of extra ingredients that I am not interested in taking. I was hesitant to try this liquid cholrophyll because it has mint and I hate mint. It does taste strongly of mint, as well. I prefer more natural things and actually do like chlorophyll with no buffer or filler ingredients to mask the green taste. But the biggest reason that I rated this product down (because I know peppermint is good for you) is because of the vegetable glycerin. There is simply too much, and it makes it syrup-y in consistency and stains everything in its path. There is a funny sweetness to it due to the veggie glycerin that I don't like. Also, and more importantly, I felt that the alkalizing effects of the chlorophyll were weakened by this inclusion of this filler--at least for me. So, yes it does detox and all, but the veggie glycerin creates a terrible consistency and weird, strangely sweet/green/minty taste that I don't particularly like. I prefer another brand found on iherb which is much more natural (green) and does not contain filler/buffer ingredients.

Good for health, boosts hemoglobin level

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 02, 2012

Used it during the winter - it gave the feeling of freshness, and boosted the hemoglobin level. Also may help with digestion problems. // Использовали целую зиму, после приема очень приятное чувство свежести. Оказалось, что при продолжительном приеме может повысить гемоглобин в крови.