Great flavour and great quality!

Posted by hollyhockfields on May 03, 2016

This chlorophyll tastes amazing and the mint is just right. I take it daily with fish oil and thus far have not had an upset stomach. My poop is green most of the time, but it's better than boring brown! I feel energised when I take this product :)

Great Product. Love It!

Posted by Reviewer1336110 on Aug 18, 2009

Gives a nice boost in the morning. I mix in water with lemon or lime and a splash of real maple syrup. Yummy. It definately is a body deoderizer and has improved the overall appearance of my skin. I add a few drops to the water I give my cats. Seemed to aid in faster recovery from spay surgery and reduces the odor of their waste. A definate plus. A recent order had opened (probably from pressure of heavier packages on it in route) leaving a mess on everything. A quick call to iherb customer service had another bottle en route. Thanks iherb for the great customer service :)

good product

Posted by Reviewer2754144 on Sep 25, 2008

Good product but the cap tends to leak.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2480352 on Dec 27, 2008

The mint flavor is strong but good. It's easy for me to swallow. It also makes a great food colorant! I used it to make my holiday cookie frosting green and just a tiny amount gave it a great color without any perceptible flavor. A great alternative to unhealthy artificial colorants.

This stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer1600277 on Feb 07, 2012

Within a few days I noticed an amazing difference in my breath and I didn't smell at all when I sweat during workouts. Plus over a couple weeks it had a more thorough effect on my entire digestive system. I love this product, I'm hooked. As an added bonus, since this is an internal cleanser, I've noticed I have less breakouts on my face.

clorophyll

Posted by Reviewer2373134 on Sep 28, 2008

Not as great as others I've tried I like natures sunshine chlorophyll the best

Liquid Chlorophyll, triple Strength

Posted by Reviewer2992837 on Apr 04, 2010

I find that this does not work for me, as it should.

Green and healthy

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 26, 2012

I've take this chlorophyll for a long time. And I can say I feel myself healthier and cheerful, inspite of lack of sleep and rest so and a lot of work.

Is this really healthy?

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

Taste is ok. I don't know if it works or not. Also I wonder if it's very good thing to get this much copper on daily basis. I recommend people to do some research before purchasing this one. You can easily get tons of chlorophyll from chlorella as well. Maybe that's the way to go?

DDF

Posted by Reviewer2165972 on Jan 12, 2009

I've long used a chlorophyll supplement and would recommend it to anyone. This product is now packaged with a messy squirt dispensing top. Since it in now also in a plastic bottle the screw top seems to be finicky, and cannot be sealed with certainty. What a mess! Remember chlorophyll will stain. I will repackage into a glass container with a sealing top, but I will not reorder this brand.