Is this really healthy?

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

Taste is ok. I don't know if it works or not. Also I wonder if it's very good thing to get this much copper on daily basis. I recommend people to do some research before purchasing this one. You can easily get tons of chlorophyll from chlorella as well. Maybe that's the way to go?

Good for health, boosts hemoglobin level

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 02, 2012

Used it during the winter - it gave the feeling of freshness, and boosted the hemoglobin level. Also may help with digestion problems. // Использовали целую зиму, после приема очень приятное чувство свежести. Оказалось, что при продолжительном приеме может повысить гемоглобин в крови.

Now Foods, Liquid Chlorophyll, Triple Strength, Mint Flavor - Prepare your elevator speech with your green water!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

Do you want a real &quot;energy drink&quot;. Try this green water. The oxygen that chlorophyll binds it with (hemoglobin) will make you feel more awake. (In the casinos, they inject oxygen into the air during the wee hours when people start yawning, so that they'd stay awake, and gamble more!) I make my water alkaline by mixing this green liquid to my water. The suggested 1 teaspooon mix per 8 oz water is too concentrated for me. Mine is simpler. I keep two empty orange juice plastic half-gallon bottles, put water (sometimes purified, sometimes, simply tap), put 1 teaspoon of the liq. chlorophyll, and add 3 &quot;shakes&quot; from my Trace Mineral Concentrate. I now have an &quot;ionized, mineralized, alkaline, green water&quot;! Then I pour it into my smalller water bottles whenever I go out. I also have this &quot;elevator speech&quot; prepared bec. people who see my &quot;green water&quot; always ask -- what is that? ... BTW, If blood is to humans, chlorophyll is to plants. Chlorophyll is the green coloring matter in plants that transforms the sun's ray to energy which the plants use to grow, and produce leaves and fruits. Remember your science? Photosynthesis? I make this water, a part of my green regimen with healthy, "green" results (mind always sharp, ogling, and active!). >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

bowel detoxer and energy booster

Posted by 4618337841988618431 on Aug 05, 2016

This is a good quality chlorophyll product for me. There was a local brand I use to use that was excellent but was taken off the market and the remaining brands were less potent and had too much spearment in them which I didn't like. This is strong liquid chlorophyll and the mint taste is subtle. I have suffered from bowel/IBS/food intolerance/possible SIBO issues for years, and a supplement like this really helps especially if I have not been rigorous on my diet. To me it feels like it has an anti inflammatory effect & a bacterial overgrowth suppression effect. I thought I remember reading that chlorophyll binds to toxins. I have more energy on it and can think clearer.

Helps with overall well being, smooth skin, loose weight and gain energy

Posted by Reviewer2731233 on Mar 08, 2016

Usually i don't write a lot of reviews, only if i am really thrilled with a product. This liquid chlorophyll is a must to have for everyone. It gives you energy, smooth, glowing skin and the best of all it has appetite suppressant effect. I don't grave for sweets any longer and also don't have the desire to eat in between the meals. I usually drink one tee spoon in the morning mixed with water or juice and same in the evening. I think drinking ones a day, should be also enough. Great product that i would love to have for a life time. iHerb please keep providing it!

Energy boost

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Apr 09, 2016

This has really helped with energy levels

very good

Posted by 4769635402371996246 on Apr 12, 2016

Nice taste.. Just don't make it too strong when you mix with water.

Liquid Chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer2499657 on Jun 15, 2010

For dog in heat less odor

OUTSTANDING PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2236464 on Mar 20, 2010

IT MAKES YOU FEEL SQUEAKY CLEAN INSIDE WHILE HAVING A CALMING EFFECT. I CANNOT BE WITHOUT IT. IT IS ALSO THE BEST VALUE.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2754144 on Sep 25, 2008

Good product but the cap tends to leak.