This stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer1600277 on Feb 07, 2012

Within a few days I noticed an amazing difference in my breath and I didn't smell at all when I sweat during workouts. Plus over a couple weeks it had a more thorough effect on my entire digestive system. I love this product, I'm hooked. As an added bonus, since this is an internal cleanser, I've noticed I have less breakouts on my face.

Great Product. Love It!

Posted by Reviewer1336110 on Aug 18, 2009

Gives a nice boost in the morning. I mix in water with lemon or lime and a splash of real maple syrup. Yummy. It definately is a body deoderizer and has improved the overall appearance of my skin. I add a few drops to the water I give my cats. Seemed to aid in faster recovery from spay surgery and reduces the odor of their waste. A definate plus. A recent order had opened (probably from pressure of heavier packages on it in route) leaving a mess on everything. A quick call to iherb customer service had another bottle en route. Thanks iherb for the great customer service :)

good product

Posted by Reviewer2754144 on Sep 25, 2008

Good product but the cap tends to leak.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2480352 on Dec 27, 2008

The mint flavor is strong but good. It's easy for me to swallow. It also makes a great food colorant! I used it to make my holiday cookie frosting green and just a tiny amount gave it a great color without any perceptible flavor. A great alternative to unhealthy artificial colorants.

clorophyll

Posted by Reviewer2373134 on Sep 28, 2008

Not as great as others I've tried I like natures sunshine chlorophyll the best

too much copper?

Posted by Reviewer1052537 on Jun 15, 2014

did not feel good after using it... not sure if it was giving me too much copper...

Liquid Chlorophyll, triple Strength

Posted by Reviewer2992837 on Apr 04, 2010

I find that this does not work for me, as it should.

Green and healthy

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 26, 2012

I've take this chlorophyll for a long time. And I can say I feel myself healthier and cheerful, inspite of lack of sleep and rest so and a lot of work.

DDF

Posted by Reviewer2165972 on Jan 12, 2009

I've long used a chlorophyll supplement and would recommend it to anyone. This product is now packaged with a messy squirt dispensing top. Since it in now also in a plastic bottle the screw top seems to be finicky, and cannot be sealed with certainty. What a mess! Remember chlorophyll will stain. I will repackage into a glass container with a sealing top, but I will not reorder this brand.

Now Foods Liquid Chlorophyll 3x strength

Posted by Reviewer3107510 on Jan 19, 2009

WOW! Very minty, not always a taste that I or the dogs like, but it works like a miracle! I was told this product is like a blood transfusion for a sick or ill dog. HOW VERY TRUE! I am sooo pleased with this product! As many stars as I can give it! Results were seen with in 5 -10 min! WOW! :D