Now Foods, Liquid Chlorophyll, Mint Flavor, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Tastes good

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 17, 2012

Quite simply, makes me feel good and I love the refreshing taste. I've noticed that this particular product doesn't mix with water quite as perfectly as other ones I've tried, and that it leaves more green residue on my tong. I pour it from the bottle into a bottle of water and never had any 'accident' doing so. I find it really handy for getting my chlorophyll when I'm traveling and can't make green juices.

green is good~

Posted by Reviewer2398221 on Feb 03, 2011

I've been using this product for close to a year now and I feel it's very helpful in 'regulating' body function and internal cleansing. It's great added to smoothies or on it's own with cold water. The taste is minty and very refreshing. I purchased a different product while visiting family in North America and the difference in quality and taste was significant. This is the best Chlorophyll available that I've discovered.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1506472 on Jun 22, 2012

The mint taste is very minty. Not bad, just strong. I really think I felt better overall when taking this. Will reorder.

Helped with my anemia when I had menorraghia

Posted by honestreviews1 on Dec 04, 2014

This is truly a miracle worker. I had this in the fridge, and completely forgot about it. Then I had menstrual problems, I was bleeding too much for a couple of days (I saturate a pad within an hour), that I felt so weak, tired, sleepy, and at some point, I had low blood sugar as well. I remembered that chlorophyll is food for blood. Then I took a tablespoon of this in a cup of water, twice a day, and after a day, I was back to normal! I now drink this everyday.

Greatly tasting chlorophyll

Posted by opheart on Jul 09, 2012

This chlorophyll has a mint flavour - that's why it's very pleasant in summer. I add 1 teaspoon of liquid chlorophyll, 1 tbsp of Barlean's olive leaf complex, 6 drops of alkazone and 12 drops of liquid stevia extract per 500 ml of water. This beverage tastes very nice.