very good

Posted by 4769635402371996246 on Apr 12, 2016

Nice taste.. Just don't make it too strong when you mix with water.

Top product

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Apr 28, 2016

I use only a teaspoon a day and find it incredible. It oxygenates my blood, removes toxins and lights up my brain. I suffer from Mould toxicity and Chlorophyll helps to eliminate it from the body. I feel it is doing this.

Great flavour and great quality!

Posted by hollyhockfields on May 03, 2016

This chlorophyll tastes amazing and the mint is just right. I take it daily with fish oil and thus far have not had an upset stomach. My poop is green most of the time, but it's better than boring brown! I feel energised when I take this product :)

Green and healthy

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 26, 2012

I've take this chlorophyll for a long time. And I can say I feel myself healthier and cheerful, inspite of lack of sleep and rest so and a lot of work.

Energy boost

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Apr 09, 2016

This has really helped with energy levels

Good

Posted by SIDABRINIS-KARDAS on Jul 13, 2016

I liked it very much. It really decreased bad smell of body products :) I think before winter I will buy it again.

bowel detoxer and energy booster

Posted by 4618337841988618431 on Aug 05, 2016

This is a good quality chlorophyll product for me. There was a local brand I use to use that was excellent but was taken off the market and the remaining brands were less potent and had too much spearment in them which I didn't like. This is strong liquid chlorophyll and the mint taste is subtle. I have suffered from bowel/IBS/food intolerance/possible SIBO issues for years, and a supplement like this really helps especially if I have not been rigorous on my diet. To me it feels like it has an anti inflammatory effect & a bacterial overgrowth suppression effect. I thought I remember reading that chlorophyll binds to toxins. I have more energy on it and can think clearer.

very effective

Posted by Reviewer2309416 on Aug 25, 2009

satisfied

Simply Incredible Stuff

Posted by chacho on Mar 30, 2010

I tried other brands but this one is "Triple Strength" I just take it first thing in the morning after exercising. The others I use to take three times daily!Does the body Godd!

Me Likes!

Posted by Reviewer2025866 on Apr 08, 2010

Thank you Now Foods for this wonderful product. And Thank you iHerb.com, for superior customer satisfaction!