Now Foods, Liquid Chlorophyll, Triple Strength, Mint Flavor - Prepare your elevator speech with your green water!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

Do you want a real &quot;energy drink&quot;. Try this green water. The oxygen that chlorophyll binds it with (hemoglobin) will make you feel more awake. (In the casinos, they inject oxygen into the air during the wee hours when people start yawning, so that they'd stay awake, and gamble more!) I make my water alkaline by mixing this green liquid to my water. The suggested 1 teaspooon mix per 8 oz water is too concentrated for me. Mine is simpler. I keep two empty orange juice plastic half-gallon bottles, put water (sometimes purified, sometimes, simply tap), put 1 teaspoon of the liq. chlorophyll, and add 3 &quot;shakes&quot; from my Trace Mineral Concentrate. I now have an &quot;ionized, mineralized, alkaline, green water&quot;! Then I pour it into my smalller water bottles whenever I go out. I also have this &quot;elevator speech&quot; prepared bec. people who see my &quot;green water&quot; always ask -- what is that? ... BTW, If blood is to humans, chlorophyll is to plants. Chlorophyll is the green coloring matter in plants that transforms the sun's ray to energy which the plants use to grow, and produce leaves and fruits. Remember your science? Photosynthesis? I make this water, a part of my green regimen with healthy, "green" results (mind always sharp, ogling, and active!). >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Great taste

Posted by Suziesue on Sep 09, 2012

you can feel a natural boost of energy almost immediately after you drink this.

Clean

Posted by Reviewer2064529 on Dec 20, 2011

Well I don't smell that bad in the morning and my breath is fresh.

Now Foods, Liquid Chlorophyll, Triple Strength

Posted by IrinaSh on Dec 27, 2011

Оооh, yes! I adore a chlorophyll! The glass of water and one teaspoon of this mint syrup guarantees to me excellent mood, vivacity and healthy intestines in the morning! To all I recommend!

This stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer1600277 on Feb 07, 2012

Within a few days I noticed an amazing difference in my breath and I didn't smell at all when I sweat during workouts. Plus over a couple weeks it had a more thorough effect on my entire digestive system. I love this product, I'm hooked. As an added bonus, since this is an internal cleanser, I've noticed I have less breakouts on my face.

Greens all your mouth! Take it only in the night

Posted by Reviewer1915266 on Nov 11, 2011

Have to use it in the night only, because it coloures all mouth in green, but it is very helpful!! After 2 times cure my tonsillitis and gingival hemorrhage. Tastes nice.

Liquid Chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer2499657 on Jun 15, 2010

For dog in heat less odor

I feel cleaner inside especially my digestive tract!!!

Posted by Reviewer2269471 on May 09, 2010

I can also feel some detoxing happening. Tastes great with apple juice, really good!

Really works.

Posted by healthybratt on Jun 28, 2011

It advertises as a natural deodorizer and it works. After a couple of weeks of taking this regulary, I don't need deodorant on regular (non-sweaty) days. It detoxes the lymph and moves the toxins out to prevent smells from under the arms and the mouth.

OUTSTANDING PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2236464 on Mar 20, 2010

IT MAKES YOU FEEL SQUEAKY CLEAN INSIDE WHILE HAVING A CALMING EFFECT. I CANNOT BE WITHOUT IT. IT IS ALSO THE BEST VALUE.