Great thing

Posted by Keitha on Aug 03, 2012

It freshens breath and improves regularity. Be careful while taking it in white clothes- it really stains !!

Good for health, boosts hemoglobin level

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 02, 2012

Used it during the winter - it gave the feeling of freshness, and boosted the hemoglobin level. Also may help with digestion problems. // Использовали целую зиму, после приема очень приятное чувство свежести. Оказалось, что при продолжительном приеме может повысить гемоглобин в крови.

great

Posted by Reviewer1588735 on Jul 22, 2012

took 2 months, I think, and improved digestion, bad breath was better, but I'm afraid of excess copper

Great taste!

Posted by savourysue on Jul 15, 2012

I love this! refreshing and very cleansing.

Greatly tasting chlorophyll

Posted by opheart on Jul 09, 2012

This chlorophyll has a mint flavour - that's why it's very pleasant in summer. I add 1 teaspoon of liquid chlorophyll, 1 tbsp of Barlean's olive leaf complex, 6 drops of alkazone and 12 drops of liquid stevia extract per 500 ml of water. This beverage tastes very nice.

Started today

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Jun 28, 2012

Edit: No difference at all. But I will keep using it because of the good taste. And If you take more than reccommended, it will glue you to the toilet ;-) It took a month to arrive to Norway. I dont know why, but it was stopped by the custom authority and returned. Two weeks after I received the letter that it was stopped, i got a package from Germany. It was my bottles of Chlorophyll... I have no explenation... Now to the content. Obviously I have not tried this, just started today. It is green, very green, and even if I put it in 1 l of water, it still is very green. Lovely taste. No mess taking it. I will try it first, if it makes a difference, I will give it to my dad who suffers from sever copd (kols). I will let you know how it went.

Energy, Energy, Energy!

Posted by Reviewer1883495 on Jun 25, 2012

As soon as I started taking this I realized it was a wonder food and rushed to buy another bottle just so I didn't run out. Forget trying to use a spoon it's messy, just use the cap to pour it in a glass of cold water. It's refreshing and gives amazing energy. I can only imagine the good this live food is doing for my body.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1506472 on Jun 22, 2012

The mint taste is very minty. Not bad, just strong. I really think I felt better overall when taking this. Will reorder.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1541633 on Jun 11, 2012

first week didn't notice any change but now it works perfectly, less acne, more regular bowl movement. Nice and refreshing mint taste to start a new day!

good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jun 07, 2012

tasty.