New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Liquid CoQ10, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Now Food Liquid CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Apr 11, 2010

This was GREAT at boosting my energy and helping with my muscle pain. I will keep it in my rotation-although I read that we shouldn't take NAD for an extended period of time without a break so I will take that into consideration...maybe one month on, one month off.

It Helps!

Posted by Reviewer1925674 on Dec 22, 2007

I have been having arrhythmia problems due to using glaucoma eye drops for years...these contain a Beta Blocker, and can affect the heart's rythm...after researching products helpful for such, I chose the liquid Co-Q-10 with D-Ribose, and stopped the drops for now, and have noticed a big difference in the heart rhythm. I plan to keep this as part of my regimen.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2385567 on Jan 07, 2009

I love this. I prefer the liquid form of COQ10 it seems to absorb better for me. I just wish they had a bigger size that would last a month.

can't live without

Posted by Reviewer1741514 on Sep 14, 2009

Using this with Omega fish oil gives me sooooo much energy. Not a single jitter, but sustained clarity and no crash. The NADH is the key and I won't ever be w/o this.

nice