Now Food Liquid CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Apr 11, 2010

This was GREAT at boosting my energy and helping with my muscle pain. I will keep it in my rotation-although I read that we shouldn't take NAD for an extended period of time without a break so I will take that into consideration...maybe one month on, one month off.

It Helps!

Posted by Reviewer1925674 on Dec 22, 2007

I have been having arrhythmia problems due to using glaucoma eye drops for years...these contain a Beta Blocker, and can affect the heart's rythm...after researching products helpful for such, I chose the liquid Co-Q-10 with D-Ribose, and stopped the drops for now, and have noticed a big difference in the heart rhythm. I plan to keep this as part of my regimen.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2385567 on Jan 07, 2009

I love this. I prefer the liquid form of COQ10 it seems to absorb better for me. I just wish they had a bigger size that would last a month.

Now Foods Liquid CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1348388 on Jul 16, 2010

Great alternative to swallowing tablets or capsules! The taste isn't bad at all!

can't live without

Posted by Reviewer1741514 on Sep 14, 2009

Using this with Omega fish oil gives me sooooo much energy. Not a single jitter, but sustained clarity and no crash. The NADH is the key and I won't ever be w/o this.

Definitely worth it...

Posted by Reviewer1025107 on Apr 15, 2009

I've been playing with my diet and supplements for almost a year. I am older. Trying to rebuild myself. Have tried many things. Keep trying to fill the gap of what I lacked or ran down too badly in my nutritional needs. This definitely fills a major need. As usual, high quality from Now.

Value priced

Posted by Reviewer1204299 on May 04, 2009

Have checked around and found this product best rated for the price.

Great company, Great Products, Super Fast Delivery

Posted by Reviewer2178931 on Aug 07, 2009

Only company I use for vitamins, supplements,, Always up to date on new products, Thanks...

nice

Posted by Reviewer1505424 on Oct 20, 2009

great taste

I Like it!

Posted by Reviewer3109797 on Jan 23, 2010

I prefer the liquid form of COQ10 as i get the benefits of it in the body for heart support as well as the direct contact with the gum tissue - it seems to absorb better for me

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »