Now Foods, Liquid Glucosamine & Chondroitin, with MSM, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

5*+ product

Posted by Reviewer3106781 on Apr 25, 2011

Ordered for my knee pain, it's a week and I really feel the difference, very good product.

Great for Kitty

Posted by Reviewer2702195 on Jul 19, 2011

My cat needs this for cystitis. This is the same ratio of Glucosamine and Chondroitin as in the cat product I used to get. I put in 1/2 teaspoon in her food; it is so easy and no food coloring or SLS like in the cat product.

I use it every day

Posted by Reviewer1916850 on Aug 03, 2009

My chiropractor recommended this product and it has significantly reduced pain and discomfort.

GREAT ON MY JOINTS!

Posted by 5364390230899470011 on Jan 02, 2014

I work at the warehouse and walk throughout my shift. I ordered this product and it has been awesome on my knees. I drink it with orange juice for better taste. I have ordered twice already.

Does What It Says

Posted by 4704608084368411297 on Mar 22, 2014

I normally buy something similar to this from Holland & Barrett, and it's also more expensive. When I saw this advertised online I thought why not give it a go and see if it works. Well, it Definately works . I have problems with my knees, I suffer with Athritis quite bad, so I need to take a supplement on a regular basis. I feel this works better than the one from Holland & Barretts, also this has a much better taste. Will I purchase this again? Yes I will!