so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1498810 on Aug 03, 2009

so far so good taste is good, and I need more time befor I can say it work mabe check back with in afew weeks.

For My Cat

Posted by Reviewer2007788 on Jul 21, 2009

We were looking for something easy to mix with our 15 year old cat's food for his arthritis and our vet recommended this. It's sweet but he likes it and plays like a kitten again.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3073223 on Jul 10, 2009

My mom loved this product. Although it's her first time to have this, but she felt warm on her painful knee, especially at night. So now she can sleep better.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3065790 on Mar 24, 2009

Excellent product, price and service. Fast delivery at low cost. I am a very satisfied customer. Thank you.

Joints

Posted by Reviewer2581692 on Feb 13, 2009

Pleasant tasting first time choice for joint problems I am having. I am still reviewing it.

Pleasant taste and delivers!

Posted by Reviewer2030912 on Feb 09, 2009

Being an active bassist and biker, this product definitely helps me overcome joint and tendon inflammation. A pleasant taste makes it much easier to maintain a daily dosage.

Now Foods, Liquid Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1732687 on Jan 25, 2009

so very much easier than the big ole pill!! this is nice. tastes good too.

Celce Cain

Posted by Reviewer1449716 on Oct 03, 2008

My husband uses this product on a fairly regular basis, works well. I use it on occasion and it works well for me too.

Good value, shoddy packaging

Posted by Reviewer3043038 on Sep 04, 2008

I actually bought this product for my arthritic cat. I mix a tiny amount in a bit of milk and she drinks ti right up. It's a great value since a single bottle lasts like 6 months, while cat size pills will cost you around ten times as much for the same number of doses ( plus liquid is generally a superior product). The bottle it's self is a bit mediocre in quality, which si why I'm only giving ti 4 stars. Still, if you have a geriatric cat, you can't beat the value. I'm sure ti would work well for humans, too, but I prefer the cheaper pills for that.

Now Foods, Liquid Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer1108764 on Aug 18, 2008

The taste was awful. I discarded the product. I suggest you do the same. My rating would be no stars.