Now Foods, Liquid Glucosamine & Chondroitin, with MSM, Citrus, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Liquid Glucosamine and Chondritin with MSM made a BIG difference!

Posted by Reviewer2749032 on Jun 18, 2009

I was taking the SAME amount of glucosamine, chondritin, and MSM by pill, but when I switched to taking these in liquid form, there was a BIG difference! My joints and my tight and aching neck and shoulders haven't felt this good in over 10 years. I took equal parts of the Now Foods liquid and the Nature's Answer liquid. Try it!!

Liquid Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer2623190 on Oct 03, 2008

My father has very bad knees and he swears by this product that it relieves the pain and helps with mobility. Great Product.

Mrs. S. K. P.

Posted by Reviewer2527482 on Jan 26, 2009

I found that this product has helped the arthritic situation in both of my shoulders and both of my hands. I had a MRI done, and was advised by my Chiropractor to try this before I tried any shots that my Primary Care Physician wanted me to do with another specialist. I have already thanked Dr. Michale Lampe, my Chiropractor many times. I have used this for over a month and went without out it during an illness...I found my pain was back so soon. I am back on it now as faithful as can be, and I am already almost pain free. I hope to be totally pain free in another month or so after everyday use. I have another order going in now, and I am ordering two this time so I will never be without. I reccomend everyone try this if you are suffering with joint pain of any kind. Do Enjoy! God Bless, Mrs. S. K. P. of FL

A revelation

Posted by Reviewer1413740 on Dec 19, 2009

This product, taken faithfully as directed, has virtually eliminated chronic arthritic pain in my thumb joints that I've suffered for years. Highest recommendation!

Good News

Posted by Reviewer2953204 on Mar 08, 2010

If I take this my arthritis significantly improves and if I don't take it because I run out or something, In about a week the arthritis comes back as bad as ever. I also take Iodine and Omega Three Oils, which my Chinese doctor says work together.