excellent product

Posted by 4640883319379330249 on Aug 01, 2013

I felt my joints better even after 1 week by using it.

Liquid Hyaluronic Acid Is A Miracle

Posted by Reviewer2435822 on Mar 26, 2012

I am 72 years old . I have had joint problems most of my life . After 5 days on this product , the popping & cracking in my joints has almost disappeared . Improvement continues . I will use Liquid Hydraluronic Acid for the rest of my life ' By the way , I walk 10 miles a day . Joint problems were a problem , but no longer .

Now Foods - Hyaluronic Acid, berry flavor is extremley good!

Posted by 4919213062912088389 on Mar 31, 2016

This product is fantastic really, test excellent.. I am very surprised with the results because before i completed the half bottle of this product i could see the deference in my joints pain! IT WAS GONE, THE PAIN WAS GONE!! i could sleep through out the night with out walking up in pain like before! I am so so happy with this product! Thank you Now Foods!

Wouldn't be Without It

Posted by 4806090768046958723 on Nov 06, 2016

I heard about liquid hyaluronic acid when talking w/ someone from the midwest. Their orthopedic surgeon recommended it. I thought I'll give anything a try. I had been told to get knee replacement. Thought this might tide me over till I got better for that replacement. My knee no longer hurts/pain. I take a T in morning and a T at night . This took about 6 weeks to kick in. Bought from a nearby store for a while. Then surfed the web and found this website. They are cheapest and very efficient in getting it to you. I'm theres

Super!

Posted by 5487755727989633318 on Feb 18, 2016

Good for my joints and it also has a good effect on my skin. I see my face is more plumper and less visibly fine lines around my eyes.

AMAZING PRODUCT !!

Posted by 4644390487234374771 on Sep 28, 2016

I have been using this products for 3-4 months, I love it very much ..... Is really good for my knees pain & is helps my skin also ... I highly recommend this to my friend that around me :)

haven't used cant honestly rate so will not lower it.

Posted by lisofby on Dec 28, 2012

haven't used cant honestly rate so will not lower it.

Nice product

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Apr 14, 2015

Good taste, easy to take. Even my eyes are not so dried out!