• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.

• Reviews | English

The fastest working melatonin we have tried

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Jun 05, 2012

And we have tried almost all the ones available. Also, my son loves the taste. He has chronic insomnia due to a medical condition, but this product has saved us both.

REALLY HELPS

Posted by Reviewer2795717 on Sep 11, 2009

I PURCHASED THIS FOR MY GRANDAUGHTER, (WHO HAS AUTISM) TO HELP HER AND HER FAMILY GET SOME REST. JUST A VERY SMALL DOSE AND SHE FINALLY GETS TO SLEEP ALL NIGHT. THIS IS CONCENTRATED AND SHE TAKES IT WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM. THIS WAS SUGGESTED BY HER AUTISM SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY SMALL DOSAGE LIQUID PRODUCT I COULD FIND. 4 DROPS COMPARED TO 2 OUNCES.

Works better than any tablet

Posted by Reviewer1876628 on Aug 22, 2012

I chose this product because of its liquid form and non-mint flavoring. Works like a charm!

GREAT!!

Posted by naebob on Jun 10, 2013

Melatonin has never worked on me before. This liquid under the tongue, with or without a 250 mg 5-htp pill, i sleep great through the night.

So much better than tablets

Posted by 5733307147921671762 on Sep 08, 2014

Simply put: I used to have 5mg prescription pills from my doctor and this product made them obsolete. When taken sublingually, this starts to work within 15-20 minutes. This is much faster than the 1 hour wait that I was used to with the pills, which is extremely nice if I happen to wake up in the middle of the night and have trouble falling asleep again. It is also absorbed much more efficiently through this way of ingestion. My dose was 9mg at minimum with the pharmacy grade pills of varying strengths, now I only need the dropper of 3mg under my tongue for the same effect. The most liberating part of this is that I don't need to plan my sleep in advance anymore and take some pills "just in case". Now I can try falling asleep naturally and resort to the supplement only if I feel like I need to.

Not my choice...

Posted by Reviewer2714891 on Mar 23, 2011

If I realized it had alcohol in it i would not have purchased this product. As a result it does not taste very good.

baby perfect

Posted by Reviewer1663499 on Apr 01, 2011

If you have to give it to baby this is the way to go.

LOVE this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1323966 on Oct 26, 2013

Good tasting and works well, WITHOUT the "melatonin hangover" experienced with other brands!

great quality and price

Posted by 4735606744260144183 on May 18, 2016

Once again this brand is tried and tested for us. We've been using melatonin for my ASD child for 2 years, this is our favourite brand...although it's stronger our paed worked us out a better dose to take. It's also much much cheaper than Australian compounded version

Aid to sleep

Posted by 5693931876679196238 on Sep 08, 2014

I took 2 pumps at one go as 1 pump is too little. Been taking it for a few days, yet to see results but at least I get to fall asleep. The flavour is quite pleasant. Will share more after a week or so.