July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Liquid Multi Gels, 180 Softgels

Great high-potency vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2123273 on May 14, 2008

I am very satisfied with these softgel multivitamins. I prefer to take high-potency vitamins, but so many of them upset my stomach, I just couldn't tolerate them...until I found these. They are easy on the stomach and you only have to take 2 (rather large) capsules per day. I take one in the morning and one at night. These contain higher doses of all the vitamins and minerals, including all the B vitamins and plenty of folic acid. However, they do NOT contain enough calcium or magnesium to meet my doctor's recommendation of 1,000mg calcium and 500mg magnesium though. But, if you want to take that much calcium, you'll have to take additional supplements anyway. I definitely recommend these multivitamins.

Slides right down!

Posted by Reviewer2904513 on Dec 01, 2008

This is must try for those that have a hard time swalling pills. These vitamins are large but slide down so EASY. Also I have not experienced any vitamin burps! Order these vitamins and give it a try!

Great Multis!

Posted by Reviewer2321694 on Apr 08, 2009

They are a little pricier than some, but I really feel that I get more out of the liquid multivitamin. My husband and I both take them, and I can tell you that if I miss a couple of days I feel less energetic. Like alot of people, I've taken a multivitamin most of my life and these are my favorite. They never upset my stomach and I feel great. Plus the dosage is only 2 a day so this is a 90 day supply. Consider that and the up front cost is not so bad.

UNBELIEVABLE PRODUCT !!!

Posted by Reviewer1539460 on Jul 21, 2009

These are the best multivitamins we've ever used. Now we can't live without them. My husband has a very demanding physical job and claims he would not make it through the day if it weren't for these vitamins. Also, his stomach is very sensitive and these vitamins do not upset it unlike other brands. We have a cabinet full of other brands but keep reordering these as we see results from them. You can really feel the energy and all the other benefits of this product when you take them. I have struggled with depression before and they really help me increase my energy level and make me feel better. When we notice our supply dwindle, we rush over to iHerb to reorder. And a word on iHerb - their prices are so much better than what we can find the same products for anywhere else. Their shipping is fast. We keep coming back here for all our vitamin/supplement needs and will continue doing so in the future.

Great Multi Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2290828 on Jul 23, 2009

I love these vitamins. No aftertaste and no stomach upset. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new multi.