Now Foods , Liguid Multi Gels

Posted by Finland- on Mar 28, 2015

A good multi-vitamin product. I've been using for a few months and I will continue to

Great value large bottle for smaller bottle price!

Posted by 4616592060644040236 on May 05, 2014

I love these vitamins because they are no comprehensive in their ingrediants and I can feel an energy boost after I take them. I love iherb for the great selection, service and prices. A single dose of these black gel-cap multi-vitamins is defined as 2 gel-capsules; however, I just take one in the morning and one in the evening.

great

Posted by Reviewer3303416 on Mar 10, 2014

good balanced multi, reasonable price.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1516318 on Sep 22, 2013

I have been taking this product about for one years.For this period I've not only had cold ,but stomachache caused by bowel constipation as well. Because it contains flax oil.I think flax oil gives my bowels active movement.

Good for Crohn's

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Jul 10, 2013

I have tried over a dozen multi-vitamins and waited hundreds of dollars (just on multis). Most other pills will make me react to them soon after taking them. I had tried the Now Liquid and was only reacting to it a little because of the xylitol. I looked up the liquid softgels and found out it doesn't have it, so I ordered these. I am soooooo happy to have bought them. A long journey ended.

best multy ever

Posted by Reviewer2396134 on Oct 08, 2012

taking multy last couple of years, but this one are something special, so easily digestible, simply fabulous!

NOW LIQUID GELS

Posted by Reviewer3264542 on Jul 20, 2012

GREAT VALUE AND EASY TO SWALLOW

great product

Posted by Reviewer3092681 on Feb 03, 2012

Gel coating makes this large pill easy to swallow. I gave it 4 stars because I wish it had more calcium in it, but I take separate liquid dosage for that.

Nail Friendly

Posted by Reviewer1356380 on Jan 29, 2012

I was amazed to see my nails grow and harden while taking these vitamins. I actually noticed it when I ran out and was using another vitamin. I won't run out again!

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer3234882 on Sep 21, 2011

Thses never upset my stomach like almost all other multi's do. Highly recommend.