Convenient & easy to use

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

When IOM changed the recommendation for Vit D, I knew I had to get this for my kid when he was a little toddler. Little children usually do not get enough exposure to the sun which is a natural & best form of vitamin D, so I suspect my child may likely be deficient in Vit D. I put 4 drops in his 100ml milk bottle & he does not have any complaints. My boy is older now & I put 5-6 drops in in his breakfast cereal. My only gripe with this bottle is the dispenser. The liquid dropper comes loose from the cap when you tighten a little too much. ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

USE IT FOR COSMETIC PURPOSES

Posted by Reviewer1920050 on May 07, 2016

It is not convenient to use it orally as too many drops needed, I add it in the mixture I use as face moisturiser along with avocado oil and several drops of franckincese essential oil.

Now Foods, Liquid Vitamin D-3, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (NOW-00370)

Posted by 5702477677974101392 on May 14, 2016

I noticed on my last blood check that my Vitamin D-3 deficiency is getting at normal level

OLike the liquid

Posted by lennise on Aug 12, 2016

Got more energy

Posted by Reviewer2244882 on Jan 29, 2009

I am and Complementary and Alternative Health Practitioner. I let my clients know they can benefit by ordering from iHerb.com. The product like is extensive at minimal prices. Now liquid Vit. D3 is a quality product that is easy to assimulate.

No taste

Posted by Reviewer1880085 on Jul 03, 2009

For a liquid this is a good product. It has no taste so can be taken without food.

Excellent product...

Posted by Reviewer2934919 on Sep 23, 2009

We bought this for vitamin D3 supplementation for our nursing newborn. It is easy, convenient and reasonably potent where it doesn't take alot to get to the required levels.

Good single vitamin supplement

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Nov 22, 2009

I can't say if this is actually helping, but vitamin D3 is supposed to help heal broken bones. However Now Foods has great product selection at great prices. I like the single ingredient products offered by Now Foods, because they allow me to select the form and amount of vitamin/mineral I want to take.

Now D3 liquid seems like a high quality product

Posted by Reviewer2393513 on Jan 01, 2010

No complaints, we like it!

Easy to take.

Posted by Reviewer1555200 on Jan 08, 2010

The drops are very easy to take. Flavor is fine. No issues. Don't know the effectiveness yet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »