Great for my twelve year old

Posted by Reviewer1739465 on Nov 15, 2010

My son's multi whole food vitamin doesn't have enough D, so we just add this to his morning orange juice when needed. He likes it because he doesn't have to swallow an extra pill, and there's no taste to it in his orange juice. Also, great price from a well-known vendor - Thanks again Iherb!!

great

Posted by Reviewer1011113 on Nov 17, 2010

I recommend that for the winter. We drink this instead flu inoculation.

liquid Vitamin D-3

Posted by Reviewer1905763 on Nov 20, 2010

Thank you so much for offering this product. I was pleasantly surprised at the size of the bottle. I am a firm believer in vitamin D-3 and found that I got double the amount for what I was paying at the health food store.

Easy to take.

Posted by Reviewer3211555 on Oct 16, 2010

I don't notice any difference since taking it, but know it is important for my overall health. I like the ease of taking the drops instead of a capsule.

tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2002786 on Jan 19, 2011

very easy to use and tastes good, has coconut oil base

Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer3268579 on Jan 25, 2011

I love this product because it is so easy for my 6 yr old to take. I just mix it in her drink and no problem!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3242654 on Apr 18, 2010

Pure, cheap and effective.

Easy way to get daily Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer1664093 on May 17, 2010

Now when we're being told to stay out of the sun as much as possible this is a nice way to get enough vitamin D. Only 4 drops on the tongue several times a day and you're got it! No or very minimal taste to the product.

Convenient and affordable

Posted by Reviewer1158853 on Jun 09, 2010

The only way for me to get my babies their vitamin d.. tasteless mix well with formula and other drinks.

Freight cost and time

Posted by Reviewer1765003 on Aug 11, 2010

I have just received my first order from iHerb so unable to comment on purchases as yet . I did read on the reviews that an Australian customer was thrilled with the 5 day delivery .I think he must of paid the extra freight .I only paid $4 and it took just over 3 weeks .I will calculate this amount of time into my next order . Price wise it couldn't be better .I will always order my vit from iHerb