Good

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Dec 18, 2011

No issues

better absorption; fairly tasty

Posted by lisachernow on Dec 30, 2011

My doctor (who I love) told me a year ago that I was Vitamin D insufficient and to supplement. But while he told me a dosage, he didn't specify liquid so I used capsules for a year and tested higher - but still low - at my next physical. He told me to switch to drops, which aren't easy to find in local stores. However, these are excellent and they don't taste bad.

very affordable

Posted by Reviewer2236023 on Nov 22, 2009

lasts a long time with daily use

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1214084 on Feb 21, 2011

I love the liquid form of vitamin D since I can give it to my little 4 year son as well. Winters are dark in Germany and vitamin D i much needed. It can be used from everybody in the family and it is a minimal price for what quality you are getting. Val, Germany

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2654615 on Jul 23, 2011

This is excellent source of vitamin-D for kids: easy to take for example with juice.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1557734 on Jul 27, 2011

Great product and super fast shipping to Australia!

Affordable source

Posted by Reviewer1171778 on Jan 24, 2012

Easy to administer. Affordable.

Great bioavailable D3

Posted by Reviewer1766181 on Feb 08, 2012

Wonderful form in liquid and paired with medium chain triglycerides (like coconut oil). Best way to get D into the body.

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1368914 on Feb 16, 2012

I don't like to swallow pills, so this is so much easier. You can drop it directly into your mouth or put the drops into your drink. I started using this last year when winter came around, since there is no way for me to get all the Vit D I need from the sun in the winter. I recommend for those who don't like a lot of pills to take.

365 days of sunshine in a bottle

Posted by sunnysuperfood on Apr 09, 2012

You must already know how important this vitamin is for everybody. Easy, only 4 drops on tongue each day and that's that easy.