Good product

Posted by Reviewer2654615 on Jul 23, 2011

This is excellent source of vitamin-D for kids: easy to take for example with juice.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1557734 on Jul 27, 2011

Great product and super fast shipping to Australia!

Affordable source

Posted by Reviewer1171778 on Jan 24, 2012

Easy to administer. Affordable.

Great bioavailable D3

Posted by Reviewer1766181 on Feb 08, 2012

Wonderful form in liquid and paired with medium chain triglycerides (like coconut oil). Best way to get D into the body.

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1368914 on Feb 16, 2012

I don't like to swallow pills, so this is so much easier. You can drop it directly into your mouth or put the drops into your drink. I started using this last year when winter came around, since there is no way for me to get all the Vit D I need from the sun in the winter. I recommend for those who don't like a lot of pills to take.

365 days of sunshine in a bottle

Posted by sunnysuperfood on Apr 09, 2012

You must already know how important this vitamin is for everybody. Easy, only 4 drops on tongue each day and that's that easy.

Posted by danielledonohue on Apr 11, 2012

I am very happy with this stuff. The dropper works great, and I love that I can use it in 100 IU increments. After juicing for my kids, I put this in and they can't taste the difference. VItamin D3 is so good for you, and the lanolin form is one of the best ways to get it.

Product

Posted by Reviewer2834464 on Aug 15, 2011

Very good thanks

vit d

Posted by Reviewer1145017 on Aug 31, 2011

great stuff and inexpensive too

So easy to use

Posted by healthycot on Nov 23, 2012

As I'm a supplement freak, I'm already taking alot of different supplements a day. Having this drop form is so easy to consume. I just add it to my water and drink it down while swallowing other supplements and that will take care of my Vit D requirement. Though I stay on the sunny side of the earth, we put sunblock on all day and stay indoors most of the time, so ironically we will need this as well!