Liquid sun

Posted by Reviewer1730147 on Nov 24, 2009

These drops are really easy to add to children's drinks, they are tasteless and thus very convenient!

Uses for one week and can already notice a difference

Posted by Reviewer1738169 on Nov 28, 2011

I have more energy and are less tires then before I begun using this product. I take it myself, and give it to my children. I can really recommend this.

Great for my twelve year old

Posted by Reviewer1739465 on Nov 15, 2010

My son's multi whole food vitamin doesn't have enough D, so we just add this to his morning orange juice when needed. He likes it because he doesn't have to swallow an extra pill, and there's no taste to it in his orange juice. Also, great price from a well-known vendor - Thanks again Iherb!!

happy with product

Posted by 4713831478967968045 on Oct 08, 2013

I am happy with the product and had quick delivery to Australia thanks Iherb

Easy way to get daily Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer1664093 on May 17, 2010

Now when we're being told to stay out of the sun as much as possible this is a nice way to get enough vitamin D. Only 4 drops on the tongue several times a day and you're got it! No or very minimal taste to the product.

A must have....best price!

Posted by Willow on Dec 29, 2009

The recommended daily dosage for children is 2500 IU but multi's only contain 400 IU. This is the best and easiest way to give your child exactly what they need to prevent illness. (25 drops) [Large doses of Vitamin D have been used in Britain to beat the Swine flu.]

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1257901 on Feb 19, 2009

Very convenient.

From Finland

Posted by Reviewer1276350 on Mar 25, 2011

Great product.

365 days of sunshine in a bottle

Posted by sunnysuperfood on Apr 09, 2012

You must already know how important this vitamin is for everybody. Easy, only 4 drops on tongue each day and that's that easy.

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1368914 on Feb 16, 2012

I don't like to swallow pills, so this is so much easier. You can drop it directly into your mouth or put the drops into your drink. I started using this last year when winter came around, since there is no way for me to get all the Vit D I need from the sun in the winter. I recommend for those who don't like a lot of pills to take.